Prologue

The obnoxiously loud dripping of the water from the tap is what awoke the man with bright purple eyes. He blinked harshly to rid the sleep that plagues his brain.

Groaning at the pain in his shackled wrists, he yawns. Four walls of solid stone brick surround him. A sink in the side of the room that he can't even reach, the shackles bound to his wrists prevent almost any and all movement. Truly, The sink was only there for when he misbehaved.

Misbehaving ends up in torture, he figured that much out. The sink is just there for easy access to the guards. Octaviaan looked around, Seeing more brick, This time it had a bit of moss collecting on it's rough and scratchy surface.

He could hear the heavy footsteps of the guards outside his brick cell. Slightly swaying from side to side because of the waves outside, Octaviaan took in a breath of air, Coughing at the pure filthiness of the thick hanging air within his cell.

Blinking again, He thought of what time it was, If the gnome had to guess, He'd say it's probably around 2-3am, Judging by the sheer coat of dark nothingness surrounding him.

Hearing the door of his cell opening and looking at the guard with a lantern in hand, Octaviaan knew that nothing good was going to come of this discussion.

How did he end up here again..?