Chapter 2

As the guard waltzed into the room, Octaviaan knew nothing good would come of this discussion. Rolling his eyes at the guards "scary" stature. Octaviaan looked the guard up & down. Truly, He looked like a guy with a stick pushed way to far up his ass, But judging by the piece of metal on this man's chest, He's a high ranking guard, Maybe the chief of all the guards.

No... He's not.. Octaviaan narrowed his eyes at the man before him, He's No chief, or General. He degraded internally.

"Octaviaan Maehel." The man spoke gruffly.
"Sir." Octaviaan nodded his head as a greeting, since he can't really wave..

The guard sat criss-cross infront of the short man, placing his weapons off to the side, Catching the glances Octaviaan was giving them, He moved them back, Just out of the range from purple eyed man's foot.

"How does it feel being a traitor?" The gruff man spoke. Octaviaan wanted to laugh & scoff, So he did. The small man outwardly cackled deeply and then scoffed at the guards serious face.

"Pfft- wait, you're serious?" He raised a brow, Indigo eyes squinting in distaste, Looking the guard up and down again his face slowly going from distaste and a solid stature, to more of a soft shocked scowl towards the man who sits before him.

"Really? Me? A traitor?" The guard just nodded sternly. Octaviaan laughed at the ridiculousness of this situation he has discovered himself in. "I'm sorry.."—he's really not—"truly.. I am"—again, he's not sorry—"Last time I checked. You fucking took me away from my house, Knocked me out, and chained me to this fucking wall!" Octaviaan scowled.

Knocking his head back against the brick wall, he sighed, moving the shackles that bound his wrist so they don't dig into the wrong places. "You're from Kiirastuli.. aren't you?" finally looking the guard in the eyes. The tall lanky guard who is just a few feet infront of him nodded, Sternly and affirmative.

Octaviaan just huffed and blew some strands of hair out of his face. "Taking me back to that godforsaken place, huh?" He smiled, the rhetorical question hanging heavy in the air. Two more guards soon approached the door and knocked, Beckoning the "General" over to state some business that must be done.

"Busy for some fake general" Indigo eyes bore holes into the back of the head that was once infront of him, just mere feet away, Smirking and watching the guard turn to face him once more, Octaviaan sighed. "Shut it Maehel." The stern voice echoed within the small brick cell. "You better watch what you say!" One of the guards piped up.

God. Octaviaan wanted to shut him up, His voice was squeaky & irritating, Just like nails on a chalk board, Or maybe a dog toy that a pup plays with too much at night.

"11. Enough." The general spoke & then shuffled out of the room, The guard "11" nodded and followed close behind whilst the second guard just stared at Octaviaan, In awe? Who knows, It could be disgust, Truly the teal haired man doesn't give two fucks and wants to be alone.

"Aye, Blondie, Stop your gawkin' will ya? It's quite annoying" He spoke, Eying the man in the doorway who looked like he'd just seen a ghost. "R-Right.. sorry.." The blonde spoke, Finally closing and locking the door infront of him, However, Just before the door closed Octaviaan got out a few words.

"Apologizing to your prisoners? That's not very 'guard like', beautiful" he said with a wink and with that, The door was shut and all light dissipated back into the comfort Octaviaan knows as pure darkness.