Prologue

𖤐 Hello Everyone! 𖤐

This book is a story placed in the world of Hysteria! You follow along the main group of 10 protagonists along with 14 antagonists!

In this story ten of the protagonists travel together throughout the world of Hysteria, each doing things for themelves, and hiding secrets if their parst from each other but why? It's quite hard to tell. I guess you'll just have to read to find out.

                    ‧͙⁺˚*・༓ ༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Their are plenty of characters in this book who aren't in every chapter you'll get to see!

The planet of hysteria is heavily favored by the gods, who you get to know more about in the book!

But something is off? Unis the goddess of balance is no where to be found. Not even those who were closest to her know what happened, could you figure it out, before they do?

When you read tell me what you think! Also you'll start getting clues in chapter three Stranded (yisaka)

                       ‧͙⁺˚*・༓ ༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Let me tell you a bit more about the story!

Each chapter of the story will be a prospective of a different character!
Think of it as they all share one travel journal and write in it!

Meaning you will see the thoughts memories, and get to know characters better and connect with them more!

Each character has their own problems, and eternal struggles so maybe there will be someone you can relate to. Plus represent a culture!

Plus sooner or later I'll have a bunch of voice actors to voice over the story!

I'd be happy to hear in the comments who your favorite character is throughout the story, or whom you relate the most to!

Well, I won't continue to bore you any longer with the introduction so let's get into it!!

Also if you have any questions feel free to ask me in the comments<3