Not So Bad (Eclipse)

7:37am Hysteria
                 Kingdom of Theilia
    ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Birds chirp as the sun shines through the clouds. I wake up every morning to the birds, it's very relaxing.

I should get started. I get out of my small bed and leave my one roomed house. I make my way towards the stall market in Theilia. It's the one thing that makes this place so popular.

I ran out of novac a couple days ago, so I don't have any to pay. I walk to a stall,and ask the clerk if they have any produce that might expire soon.

"Mhm, yes I do darling, I presume you don't have enough novac to pay?"
"No I don't sorry ma'am."
"No need to worrie young one, you can have this box they should rot in a day or two, so hurry and eat!"
"Thank you so much!" I bow than take the box. She smiles and waves at me while I walk away.

I should see if a clerk would hire me, I need enough novac to pay for my home.

I walk around asking if anyone is hiring. So far no one, oh my what do I do, I won't have any novac to pay.

Before I know it that day passes, the sun retreats from the sky and the moon comes out. I make my way back to my home.

I guess tomorrow I'll have to steal.
After eating the stuff from the box I ready for bed, I snuggle in and drift to sleep.

"Eclipse, could you grab that book for me?" "Yes dad!" I handed him the book, my father loved to read to me when he could. Though when I got older I could read on my own.

"Once apon a time a magical fairy traveled Hysteria for years-"
"Ooo I love this one!"

I wake up to the birds and sun once again, I get up out of bed and make myself some tea.

I sigh "I wonder what I'm going to do today, I should try to find work once again." "If only my old job didn't let me go."

I finish my cup then get dressed for the day. I dress in nobel like clothing for today. I want to look impressive so I can land a job.

I head out the door, but instead of going to the stall market I head towards a bakery.

I think this bakery was low on workers last I checked, I hope that's still the case.

I walk to the bakery hoping they still have a open spot. I enter noticing only one customer and a worker inside.

The orange haired man hands the old lady the bag, I walk up to the counter.

"Hello what may I get you?" The man says as soon as I walk up.

"Oh no I am not here to order anything, I was looking for a job."
I smile to him.

"Oh a job alright let me grab my boss from the back really quick."
He walks back to a room and comes back out with a old man.

"Hello young miss, I heard your looking for a job." "Yes I am." "Alrighty young one do you know how to bake?" "I know some things."
"Well that will be enough your new coworker can show you."

The old man leaves, and returns to the room.

"Well nice to meet you, I'm Chaya!"
He smiles and holds out his hand to shake mine

I shake his hand. "I'm eclipse."
"Alrighty Eclipse, mind if I call you El for short?" "Huh, oh uhm yeah I don't mind." "Okay! So grab that apron over there and then we'll get started."