What's Going On With Him?

James and the rest of the Marauders were currently chilling in the Gryffindor common room after a hard day's work of pranks because if I said a hard day's work of studying you would not believe me. They were sitting in boring silence, Sirius' words not mine, before James decided to break the silence with a question that has been on his mind since the encounter in the bathroom with Severus.

"Has anyone else noticed how strangely Snivellous has been acting lately?" James decided to ask the million dollar question to his friends like the other pe you've previously seen/read, if you're even still reading this god forsaken book and if you are thank you so much, to his friends with a hint of concern in his voice like the worry wart he is which he refuses to admit too.

(James: That's because I'm not concerned about him!
Narrator (Me): You really gonna sit here and argue with the narrator about this?😒🙄Now be quiet and let me continue you're love story will ya?
James: WHY YOU LITTLE PRIC-!)

Now let's get back to where we left off before I was rudely interrupted. The others didn't notice the concern in his voice when he asked the question although they do think it was an odd thing to ask especially from someone like James.  I mean... If he had an option to be stuck in a room for 24 hours with either Severus or a dementor, he'd probably choose to stay with the dementor for 24 hours rather than be stuck in a room with Severus. That's how much he hated Severus guts although hate is a rather strong word to use but it'll do for now...

"Not really, no. Why the sudden question?" Remus asked in a confused tone.

'Why would he even ask that in the first place?' Peter thought to himself but decided not to voice out his question like the obedient follower of James Potter that he is.

"Nope! And honestly who cares about what's wrong with him? He's just a nobody anyways unless... No... You're not actually... Concern about him are you?" Sirius asked in an accusing tone while he pointed at James dramatically like he was a jury whom was sentencing James in a trial for murder and was sending him to the ranch, I mean to prison for 10 years.

(A/n: Let's be honest... We all love a dramatic best friend, right? Or is it just me? Just me? OK then🤧)

"What!?! NO I'M NOT!?! WHY WOULD I CARE ABOUT HIS SORRY ARSE ANYWAY!?!" James shouted in disbelief, wondering why his friend would even think such a thing which caused them, and the other people who were in the common room, to flinch at his loud tone. 

"Jeez... No need to shout so loudly! I was just joking! Unless..."

"Nope!! Nope!! You're done!! Cancelled!! Now shut the f*ck up!!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: Guess who's done with exams!! Me!! But guess who has a massive headache!! Also me 😭😭. Hope you enjoy this chapter and I hope you have a good day!!