Playing His Game

Request- DARCRISIM121 Littodonut_
Summary - Boboiboy Death Note AU with Blice duo

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Air if you went you could possibly die"

"I know the risk I am taking"

"But what if something happened to you!? Who will catch blaze then!? Did you thought about how many criminals like him would roam freely if World's best detective Ice died?"

" So my only worth is catching criminals?"
Blue eyes held the calm before,
He smiled so bitterly.

"N-No that's what I meant- "
"I know what you meant Cahaya,
It has been inflicted from childhood that our only goal is to provide justice
That the only thing worthy about us is our deduction skills nothing more"

Petir who was quite this whole time perked an interest in the conversation.

"And as for the Blaze case
Maybe this time it won't be me who puts the final piece in the puzzle"

-----------------------------------------------------------

" Air What is the meaning of all this why did you called me here?" The speaker opened the door to an adbandoned warehouse and welcomed himself inside.

Turning on his heel
He felt the touch of cold metal on his forehead.
" Api Admit You are Blaze and maybe I would be able to reduce your prison sentence"
" W-what are you doing air, You are crazy!"

" I won't hesitate to shoot and you know that. It's eiether you tell the truth or die right here" His face betrayed no emotion just Coldness , truly stood up for his name Ice

" I am telling you I am not Blaze "
" API THERE'S NO ONE HERE JUST TELL THE TRUTH DAMMIT "
" HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT I AM NOT BLAZE "
A kick was delivered to his chin which soon interrupted into a physical fight.

Ice's gun fell down and Api saw his moment to punch him backwards to the wall. Luckily for Ice his back was supported by the jut sacks placed Infront of the wall.

Ice felt something liquid flow down on his forehead and the immerse pain he was getting was enough to understand what it was.

Api was panting but looked smug, he soon lost all of his colours when he saw what ice was holding.

"A Death Note," Ice who was holding the said notebook- No a weapon started writing something from his blood. " Ice STOP- "

Api slapped Ice and took away the said note which had 'Ap' written in it.
" I am sorry but you are getting in my way for justice" Api was crying yet he wrote down ice's name.

" I hoped maybe one day you will understand and join me in my mission to eliminate all the criminal but No you became an obstacle in my way. I am sorry....."
" So I was correct You are Blaze"
" Yes, you were correct all this time "
" I wished it never came to this I wish we could have met some other way "
" This was the only way we could
met "
" I am sorry I betrayed you "

This didn't made any sense why did ice apologize it was him who betrayed him not the other way round.
Blaze's Questions were answered when Ice did not died within 40 secs.
"The Death Note- it's fake, Everyone would be coming here soon to arrest you cause this time I have proof- Your writing on the fake note "

The door broke and Gempa , Halilinater and Solar came inside.
" Gempa- "

On cue Ice took his last breath and died on heart attack in 40 secs as per the rule.
He fell down but blaze was quick to catch him.
Nothing made sense anymore if the death note was fake then how come Ice died?

Everyone was too panicked with Ice that they didn't noticed Daun or his alias Thorn hiding in the warehouse.

Soon when everyone was gone he came out and handed a piece of paper to blaze.
" I knew something was wrong when ice called you here so I came to check and thankful I had a page from death note with me.
" You killed him...."
" Blaze he could have killed You "

He clenched the paper tighter and whispered "I am sorry Ice"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Pspsps how was it?
Votes and Comments are highly appreciated.
Thank you ❤️