Chapter 5

Hiccup's POV

"What are you doing with the chief!?" Snotlout shouted at me, at this point I'm confused because I wasn't doing anything to my father.

"W-what do you mean? I'm not doing anything to my father?" I responded, what does he think I'm doing?

"Then what are you doing here in his room while he's sleeping with that?!" Ruffnut pointed out, I was shocked to see her here what are they even doing here?

"I don't know what that is, but whatever it is it's beautiful!" Tuffnut amazed by the scythe I'm holding. At this point tuffnut's eyes are turning into heart shaped eyes.

"Can I touch it?" Tuffnut asked, while reaching his hand towards my scythe, then suddenly toothless started to glow again but this time it's black I think he's angry. Tuffnut stumbled back and tripped on his own foot the gang's eyes were wide and jaws on the floor.

"H-how did you do that?" Astrid asked I think she's kinda scared the fearless astrid hofferson got scared by a light made by toothless. So I decided to make fun of them a little bit I don't care if I get caught if that happens I can finally be out of this stupid hellhole, so I pointed my scythe towards snotlout and it started glowing even more.

"Y-You think I'm scared of that!?" Snotlout shouted.

"Oh snotlout you act like you're strong and brave but really you are just a wussy behind all of that." I said, while walking towards snotlout it's like every step I take the more he gets scared.

"Don't come any closer!" Snotlout shouted again.

"Why? Are you gonna cry now?" I teased.

Astrid's POV

"Why? Are you gonna cry now?" Hiccup said.

What is this part of hiccup? Is this really him? It's like he's a different person all of a sudden, how can he turn into that? He's making snotlout cry by just walking towards him with that weapon in his hand, it's like he got powers and confidence from it. I don't know what happened to hiccup but it sure is strange that he suddenly got stronger now. Then suddenly hiccup spun the scythe around preparing to strike snotlout.

"HICCUP!!!!" A loud booming voice spread throughout the room, we turn to see where the voice came from and it's from the chief, he was awake now, oh gods we're doomed.

"What do you think you're doing? And what are you holding and doing to snotlout?" Stoick asked hiccup.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm doing some business here." Hiccup said, Did he just sass the chief?

"Why you-" The chief was going to grab hiccup but was stopped by hiccup himself by pointing his strange weapon towards the chief's neck.

"Listen here old man, I'm sick and tired of what you people have been doing to me all of my life here in this hell hole and I don't care what happens now I don't care if you are my father, I'm planning on leaving this village for good anyways so maybe I should just kill you and leave this village without a chief and without an heir wouldn't that be fun?" Hiccup said, with a smirk spread across his face, isn't he scared what the chief is going to do to him? And is he really gonna leave?

Then suddenly a loud shouting of villagers caught his attention. "Looks like that's my queue, meet me in the arena for my banishment, don't make me wait" Hiccup said getting extremely close to his father's face.

"Fine, If that's what you want then meet me there before dawn." The chief said.

"Good now I gotta go before your stupid villagers get me." Hiccup said, then he suddenly vanished.

I need to find hiccup I need to convince him of staying I don't want to loose him I need him I think, I love him...

Hiccup's POV

We are here at the cove with nica and toothless and we are preparing for my banishment and me and nica we're just talking about their past because I'm kinda curious about what happened to her and how she became death. but she doesn't really tell me why toothless won't tell me either so I just shrugged it off, then suddenly nica stood up because toothless was standing in the front of the pond in the cove then nica pushed toothless on the pond we all laughed at that then suddenly I sneaked up to nica and good thing I wasn't noticed because she was busy laughing her butt off then I pushed her on the lake too she shrieked and she was angry and it was kinda funny to see death all soggy and wet, suddenly we heard a branch snap and that caught our attention nica summoned her scythe and toothless turned into his scythe form and went into my hand I also got prepared for what might come out of the rock.

Astrid's POV

I was looking for hiccup to convince him not to leave I already went into the forge and he wasn't there and I'm sure he won't be in his house because he is trying to get banished here so why would he stay in his house, so the only place left to look for is the forest I think I have plenty of time left before dawn to find hiccup. so I went in the forest to find him, I'm currently walking in the forest to find hiccup I've been walking for the past 3 hours but I still can't find hiccup, suddenly I tripped and fell towards a hole and kept on rolling till I stopped to an entrance of a cove I think, so I went in and I think I hear laughing and splashing I walk towards the sound to see hiccup with 2 other person a girl and a boy, I must say the girl is quite pretty no, not pretty she is gorgeous like a goddess I won't lie I'm kinda jealous but who am I to get jealous of which girl hiccup is with, it's kinda funny to see them laugh and make fun of each other while they're swimming and I must admit hiccup's smile is beautiful, he has a dorky grin but I think I haven't really seen him smile like this, as I let down my guard and leaned on the rock I stepped on a branch and it snapped and it got their attention.

I ducked behind the rock hoping that they would just let that pass but when I peeked on the side of the rock I see them walking towards my way and I see hiccup holding his weapon again and the girl holding a weapon same as hiccup's but I don't see the boy anywhere, I ducked again in order to not be seen by the girl but as I turned back to my old position I see the girl towering over me I don't know what I'm feeling but I feel sick like my stomach is clenching and my guts are being punched my eyes went wide when I saw her, she was scary she is very intimidating when she's up close.

"What is it?" Hiccup asked. Oh no hiccup's gonna be so mad at me but I need to do this in order to make him stay.

"Oh just this blonde girl with blue eyes, I think she's from your village do you know her?" The girl asked and grabbed my arm to help me up and reveal myself to hiccup.

"Astrid? What are you doing here?" Hiccup asked. He walked over to me. to be honest that kinda made me scared of him a bit, I still can't believe what he did to the chief and how he got the courage to do that.

"I'm here because I came to talk to you." I said.

"Sure, what do you want to talk about?" He asked.

"I came here to talk to you about why you want to leave and where you are gonna go." I said.

"Isn't it obvious astrid? Nobody likes me here in this village nobody even treats me right except for gobber, gothi and you but even that the people still hate me and I want to leave so that the village can be in peace and I think snotlout would be a better heir than me." Hiccup said. Wow even all the things I had done to him he still thinks of me as one of the people who treats him right in this village.

"But hiccup I want you to stay because the village needs you, what if snotlout becomes the heir? I think the village would sink down to the bottom of the ocean, but still the village needs you hiccup gobber needs you also." I said. I still won't tell him that I like him because I think he doesn't feel the same about liking me so I'll just keep it a secret.

"Astrid there is nothing you can do to make me stay I hate this village and they hate me and also the other kids hate me too and my own father hates me more than anyone else so astrid there is nothing that can make me stay that is final." He said. maybe there is no choice maybe I should say it to him so that he can stay with me ehre and he should just live in my house since I live alone.

"Not even this?" I said and walked over to hiccup and grabbed hiccup's face and kissed him in the lips.

(Hope you enjoy <3)