Caught

They make it to the door only to find it to be locked.

"Webs, it's not opening" wolf said.

"Ok don't freak, head pass the superstar-Cade wall, to the back of the arcade, there is a roll up door at the very back which leads to the prize counter" webs said.

They reached another door, but it's locked too.

"Locked again, why dose this place need lots of security" snake shouted.

"Past issue, I think, I don't know, look for another way in" webs said.

Snake and princess went in through the air vent, into the security office, knowing it will not be easy.

As they crawled through the vent, then princess felt something was following them, she turns around and sees a small broken music man toy coming at them.

"Snake" princess yelled, snake turned around then his eyes open wide as he grabs princess and slithered faster to avoid the toy's wrath

They finally reached the exit and climb out entering the security office.

"Phew that was a close one, huh princess" snake said.

"We made it webs, what now" snake asked.

"Find the security badge" webs said.

Looking for the security badge, snake found it and pressed Freddy's head and it's mouth open with the badge inside.

"Alright I got it" snake says.

"Great now get out of there before the someone catches you" wolf said then there was a loud alarm beeping loudly.

Emergency lockdown activated, this area is off-limits to guest" the intercom said.

"Oh no no no, webs I don't know what happened all I did was take the badge" snake said through the watch.

"Ok Do not panic, the office in now in lockdown" webs said.

"WHAT?" Everyone yelled.

"How are we not supposed to panic"wolf said.

"Look I can deactivate the alarm but it take some time" webs sighed, "just try to stay calm"

Suddenly they heard roxy and Monty coming in.

Monty was banging on the door and it was scaring princess.

"Give up" money yelled.

Snake saw how scared she was and he pulled her closer to him.

"You can't hide forever" Roxy said.

"Ah" princess screamed as she held on tighter to snake.

"Webs Roxy and Monty are here" snake yelled.

"Quickly lock the door!" Webs said.

Snake let's go of princess, press each of the door buttons in the office, they looked out the window to see Monty and Roxy there, princess looks at her fazwatch to see Monty and Roxy on each side of the door.

They waited until Monty came over to Roxy's side, then they opened that door and it shut it, Both banged on the door as they ran away.

"You can't outrun me" roxy said.

"We'll see about that" snake hissed.

Finally the alarms were shut down.

"All done, see that wasn't so bad" webs chuckles and snake roll his eyes annoyed as he held princess close to his chest.

"Now if the path looks clear, head to the prize counter" webs said.

They leave the office heading to the prize counter.

"Go to the back of the prize counter, the fire escape is in the VIP room" webs said.

"Hey kid, come on out, we're only trying to help" Roxy said.

Princess whimpering as she began to shake, snake grabs her head and she buries her face in his chest.

They sneak pass the animatronics and continue to move on.

"I will find you" Monty said.

"Over my dead body" snake whispered, then he slithered into the room and found the fire escape.

"I found it webs"

"You found the fire escape, unfortunately I don't think there is a way to reach it without becoming a VIP, it's not a very good emergency system" webs said.

"OH COME ON" snake complained.

"Now hang on, you are lucky there is not a fire, I have lodged a formal complaint" webs said.

"NOT HELPING" snake yelled.

"Ok snake don't panicked" wolf said through the faz watch.

"The doors are locked! We can't get out of here" snake shouted in hysterical. "HOW CAN WE NOT PANICKED" snake yelled.

"Look go to the elevator, find a safe path on the faz watch" webs said.

He looks at his watch to see if they can make it to the elevator, Roxy was roaming around.

Snake and princess had to stay very quiet make it pass her and reached the elevator.

Then suddenly the lights flicked and the next thing snake knew...

princess was gone and he heard her screaming.

"AH" she screamed.

"PRINCESS" snake yelled,

Then a bot prizes open the door to hand snake a map.

"Free map, free map" the bot said.

Snake got irritated and was about to smack it again when...

"Out of my way!, move!" A female voice said, the boy was shoved and the chief of police appeared in front of snake.

"Gotcha" she said as she tased snake, "AH" snake panicked and everything went black.