The Sewers Under The Pizza Plex

Wolf and the others wake up to find themselves in some dumpster where all the trash goes.

Then they see shark with princess next to the mangled Glamrock Chica laying on the trash.

"Wow. I still can't believe shark did that." Wolf said looking at Chica.

"Like he had a choice." Snake said.

"I didn't mean to it was accident" shark said.

"Yes, and now we need to find a way out of the dumpster and sewers." Webs said.

Shark collects Chica's voice box and hands it to wolf as webs connects a chip into her to download her AI personality.

After the download was completed, they then walks back to the group.

"I think we go that way." Webs said pointing in a direction.

They explore through the trash and find a generator and turn it on, shark had princess on his shoulders so she wouldn't ruin her dress.

They see that they need to turn on two more, They find another one and turn it on.

Princess then sees Chica still active, snake looks at her direction to see it was still bothering her, so He shoots her with the blaster and stuns her.

They run and finally got out of the garbage and in a basement.

Wolf sees the last generator and activates it. Suddenly, Chica charges at them.

"AH" wolf saw how chica was running towards princess, he fires at her, giving them the chance to escape.

As they leave, they enter a room, shutting the door behind them, with sticky notes covering the walls, floors and bot heads painted with a creepy smile on them.

Shark puts princess down and she takes piranha's hand.

By the looks of it, kids wrote on these notes.

Wolf then bumps into a candy bar snack on the floor, he picks it up and sees it's been open.

"Look what I just found, guys." Wolf. They see it and are shocked.

"Yeah that's a candy bar?!" Webs said sarcastically.

"No i mean it feels warm, I think someone's been hear." Wolf said.

"I don't get it? Who would be here the security lady" piranha said.

"Maybe or?" Wolf asked.

"Maybe, someone else was watching us, who could behind all of this?" Wolf said.

"Who?" Princess asked.

"I don't know. So many pieces of the puzzle missing. For now, let's go upgrade Freddy." Wolf said.

They then headed back to Parts and Service to upgrade Freddy. They go through the kitchen, the atrium, and the backstage to get there. Wolf and webs then goes to start the procedure.

"Welcome to Parts and Service. Please select your desire procedure." Parts and Service said. Webs selected voice box and machine started up.

"Preparing for upgrade procedure. You may now enter the protective cylinder." Parts and Service said. Wolf then goes to Freddy's chest and begins to switch his voice box.

"To access the voice box, we must open for Freddy's chest cavity. To unlock the chest cavity, pull Freddy's bowtie." Parts and Service said. Wolf then pulled Freddy's bowtie.

"Good job. Now remove the chest plate." Parts and Service said. Wolf then took it off, revealing Freddy's voice box circuits.

"Well done. Disconnect the throat wires to continue. It is important that you match the pattern correctly." Parts and Service said. Wolf then follows the pattern and disconnects the throat wires from the voice box. Wolf then switched Freddy's voice box with Chica's voice box.