Gym crush pt.3!

Hailees pov

I walk out the school and see y/n sitting on a bench,does she have a ride or not?I should go ask her is she needs a ride

"Hey y/n!" "Huh what? Oh hey" She answers  "I'm just wondering if you have a ride? Because you know your sitting out here by yourself.."I saw awkwardly. "Oh yeah I do, my mom's on her way,oh wait that her right there,I gotta go bye!" She says kinda nervous

Y/ns pov

Oh my god! I just talked to hailee steinfeld, my crush since 6th grade! I thought to myself while walking to my moms car

"Who was that girl,She's very pretty" My mom asked " Oh it's just this one girl in my gym class" I answered. "Oh okay,anyway I'm going to the mall do you wanna go? Or I can drop you off at the house. "Yea I'll go I need some new shoes and hoodies"

We get to the mall and go our separate ways.

Time skip to when you and your mom are done shopping.

"Mom can we get some subway?" I asked my mom. "Yea I'm pretty hungry" "Okay", We get to subway ans order our food. I decided that I'll pay for both of us.

"Thank you y/n/n" She says "You're welcome ma", We get our food and sit down at a table.

"So y/n how was your day at school?" She asks me, " It was good we didn't do much in my classes"

It was pretty awkward the while we were eating,don't get me wrong i love my mom and we get along but today was pretty awkward between us.

We finish eating and once i get up to throw my trash away I see hailee sitting down with her friends. I tried to leave the mall in a rush.

"Alright lets go ma" I say "Whats the rush" she asks "Nothing I just wanna get home because im... TIRED, yea tired"I saw nervously.

Time skip 1 week

I don't know why someone would have a party the after the first week of school. Anyway I got invited and i have to get ready because the party starts in 40 minutes.

I strip out of my clothes and turn on the shower,i get in and do my business. Once I finish and got out I start putting lotion on and put on my black Calvin kleins with a matching sports bra.

Your outfit

I put on cologne and get my phone that was charging and put it in my pocket

I put on cologne and get my phone that was charging and put it in my pocket.I get downstairs. "A donde vas"(where are you going?) she asks me "ma I'm going to a party, can you drop me off?" "Ya está tu cuarto limpio?" (Is you room clean already?) "Si ma" i say kinda annoyed "Okay lets go" She says while getting her keys.
We get to the party and the music is very loud. "Your not drinking okay?" my mom says "Okay mom, I love you bye" i say "I love you mija bye" she says.

I get out of the car and walk in the house, I see a lot of girls grinding on their boyfriends. What a bunch of horny morons

I walk to my bestfriend andrew. we've been friends since kindergarten. He asked me if i wanted a shot and I said no.

Time skip 1 hour

Everyone here is drunk asf. Someone shouted "WHO WANTS TO PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE!!" Everyone cheered. Andrew askee me if i wanted to go, I agreed because i barley talk to most people.

There's around 10 people here, the rest are dancing. I wasnt really paying attention most of the time until it was turn. I spined it, i was staring at it until it stopped,I looked up and saw that ir landed on hailee.

She got up to get to me since she was on the other side,once she get infront of me she sat on my lap and just went for it.I was shocked for a second but kissed her back. I has happy until she got off my lap and went back to where she was.

Time skip to after the party (im sorry 😭)

I called my mom so she can pick me up she got here very fast but when I got in the car she looked at me weirdly.
"What..?" I said "Who did you kiss?"She asked. Oh my god, I opened my phone and went to my camera and saw my lips were red with lipstick. "Umm we were playing this one game and I had to kiss this girl.." I say awkwardly while rubbing my neck nervously "Oh okay" "can we go home now?" I ask " yes" she says.

---------------------------------
Ima just stop it here because i have no more ideas for this 😭

818 words 😰