Souja- Chapter 4 Finalle

Souja

Chapter 4

The next morning Johnny got up and went back to his room, grateful some of his clothes had already been laundered as he changed into his nicer clothes, just in case you wanted to go to one of the temples today before he came down and took a seat at the bar.

"And?" Kragan asked Johnny as Johnny quickly got changed from last night's clothes into today's clothes from behind a changing screen.

"She's even better than I could have imagined. Her little ones are orphaned but adopted by her though. She didn't birth them herself, she just adopted them as toddlers, past nursing." Johnny quickly explained.

"Oh good." Kragan nodded.

"I'm meeting her and them for breakfast, wish me luck." Johnny asked as he finished getting dressed.

"Good luck." Kragan offered before he rolled back over and went to sleep as Johnny quickly got back to the bar but wasn't sure where he should be to wait for you.

"What can I get for you this morning?" Falicia, one of the better alewives asked as she stood before him.

"Uh, a cup of milk, if that's ok." Johnny nervously answered.

"Sure, what kind? I have sheep, goat or cow's milk, and if it be cow's milk, I have full milk, with the cream or skimmed, without the cream or I have buttermilk." She specified.

"Full cow's milk." He answered.

"Did you have a room last night?" She asked.

"Aye, but I didn't sleep in it, I rented room 435 with my mates but I slept in room 102?" He answered.

"Oh aye, which of the Souja family invited you into one of those rooms?" Falicia asked as she poured him a stein right from the container the cows milk had been poured into that morning, only about an hour before.

"Nora Souja." He answered as she fumbled with the stein and milk dumped all over it as she accidentally overfilled it.

"Nora Souja? Like the Nora Souja, just, Nora. Souja. no other names?!" Falicia demanded as she quickly mopped up what she could with a rag and cleaned off his stein.

"Is that a problem? Is there more than one Nora Souja?" Johnny frowned.

"No! No problem at all, there is another Nora Souja but she's Nora Jean Souja and she's married to...you know, it doesn't matter, if you'll excuse me one second." Falicia requested as she held up a finger and quickly called to the other alewife Kitsa to look after the bar while she left and when Falicia came back several moments later, she was followed by a dozen others who were all eagerly looking at Johnny.

"So, did you ask Nora to take you to a room or did she ask you to that room?" Falicia pressed as the other side of the bar was now full of eager eyes of women about your age if not a little older.

"She asked me..." Johnny slowly answered.

"Why does it matter? Shouldn't that be her private affairs?" Johnny asked, regretting saying anything in the first place.

"Well you see, I don't know if she's told you but..." Falicia said.

"She told me as much as she's comfortable with sharing with me. I don't know if she'd be comfortable with you talking about her business without her here to say anything herself." Johnny interrupted her, expecting Falicia to get huffy but all of them simply gasped softly and all of them lit up happily and smiled bright beaming and excited smiles at each other.

"You know, you're right, you're good. But just in case she didn't tell you, you need to know that..." Falicia happily conceded but continued undeterred.