02

Jungkooks pov

I giggle standing waiting for jimin to get off the phone. He finally finishes and turns to me "I'm sorry baby, taehyung is stuck in leather pants and yoongi isn't helping him and is just laughing at him" I laugh "wheres hobi?"

Jimin smiles "out dancing.. Taehyung is having a breakdown. But it's okay, if he's still like it once our date is over then I'll go help him.. But you now have my undivided attention" he grabs both my hands and I smile and he then bites his lip "you look so good baby"

I look down at my outfit and giggle

"thank you hyungie. Now let's go!!" I tug his hand. He chuckles "okay okay, we're going to the fairground" I gasp "really?! Let's go!!!!!" he laughs and I pull him out to the car and we both climb in

He starts the car and then drives to the fairground and I quickly jump out and look around smiling. Jimin climbs out and walks to me after locking the car and grabs my hand "what do you wanna do first baby?" I look around "hmmm let's go play some games!"

Jimins pov

I nod and he pulls me over to the games and we start to play the games. I laugh when jungkook loses and then pouts, one woman sighs "oh don't pout. You are too cute... Have this bear" jungkook squeals and jumps up and down and takes the bear "thank you!" the woman nods and then walks away.

We continue to play games and I win prizes for jungkook and he gives me a kiss every time I win a prize for him.
We then go on a few of the rides they have there and I smile watching jungkook acting like a little kid and laughing and giggling..

Oh I fucking love him so much..

3 hours later

I laugh watching jungkook trying to carry a HUGE teddy bear I had won for him along with his other prizes.
He then stops in his place "a psychic? Should we go see what it's all about?" I nod "if you want to baby" he nods and we walk over to the tent

I look around and we both gasp when a slightly older woman makes us sit down and she sits opposite us and smiles "oohh a young couple~" jungkook puts his prizes down on the floor "yep!"

I smile and she looks at me "you have a big promotion at work coming up... Correct?" I nod and look at her shocked "uh... Yeah you are" she smiles and looks at jungkook "and you.. You stay at home? No job?"

Jungkooks pouts "I had a job but I injured my foot so had to leave for awhile and then got fired" she leans back in her chair "I can see that you two have a very big suprise in the horizon, a gorgeous baby will be birthed this year!... One of you will be overjoyed! And one?... Not so joyed about it" she looks at me

I laugh "right.. Okay crazy lady. He has an IUD there will be no babies, let's go baby" I stand up and grab Jungkooks prizes and then make jungkook stand up.

She looks at jungkook and smiles "however my love, you will never be alone and you two will have a long and happy relationship....the baby will make you two struggle" I roll my eyes and pull jungkook out the tent "fucking crazy witch.. That's the most ridiculous stuff I've ever heard"

Jungkook looks at me and then nods "hm...yeah...its ridiculous.." he glances at the tent and we both then walk back to the car

Our date was amazing until we met that crazy lady..
There isnt a possibility that we could get pregnant!!
Its ridiculous