William Afton

So with the Aftons and Emily's they are easier to explain differences between canon and stereotypical.

With William he has short hair very pail skin, white/gray/purple/blue eyes depending how you designed him. If you did the Purple guy then you will have white eyes, if you did Dave miller you will have blue eyes, if you did a mix of spring/scrap trap or burnt trap, then he will have purple or gray eyes. But stereotypically he always has white or purple eyes, tan skin, a purple uniform, and LONG LUSHIS LOCKS (Long hair) LIKE WAT-? With purple shading, and I decided to make them stereotypically but when making Michael he looked like William. And his hair is rather black with purple or purple or brown with purple. And Elizabeth and CC are his favorites and just abused Michael when everyone is alive.

Loved Mrs.Afton, in most AUs she's absent. He might have loved her once but probably stopped loving her at one point.

And he regrets killing kids, HES A COLD HARTED SOUL. And yet he still kills kids.
And some how has a brother. If he did have family that has nothing to do with the franchise we will see them. And don't be like (Sorry if this makes you mad/hurts you) "What about Orange/Yellow man?" Or "What about Glitch trap?". We (By we I mean a few other people including me) know that William is both Orange/Yellow man and Glitch trap.