36

y/n's pov :

I put my phone down when teacher started his lecture. Beside me Jayden was sitting i don't know why Sofia didn't come today why the fuck she didn't inform me.

I don't even want come college if she didn't i was getting so bored right now. I ruffled my hair and put elbow on the desk i put my face on my plam feeling dizzy.

When Jayden put airpods in my left ear and cover it with my hair so maybe our sir couldn't see it? i found him playing song I looked at him he winked i Chuckled he played the song which is my favourite.

I smile and parted his shoulders "good job" i whisper and giggle he smile and dramatically flipped his hair.

We enjoy this boring lecture while listening music and talking we both were sitting on last desk so, it was easy for us.

Time skips~

later, we both went to cafeteria we both take our meal and started to eat while talking about random things.  "nm.. so y/n you will come to my house right?" i nodded.

"Shall i bring something before coming to your house? i mean something related to project ". he sip his drink and shook his head.

"no way we both will go to market then we gonna buy project stuff." he give me his beautiful smile. i giggles and nodded my head.

"by the way jayden you remember the day when we went to sofia's birthday party and Taehyung shoot so-me with the g-un don't u feel strange? i mean u didn't even a-sk anything about the incident" i questioned him getting confused.

he smile and said "y/n first i was shocked but when i get to know it's mr kim i didn't said anything cuz my Father work for him. this gun illegal activities are so normal for me. i lost my mom when i was just 10 so yeah i have no one other then my dad".

i patted his shoulder "aw i am sorry ". he shook his head and said "its all normal for me my mother had a cancer that's why she left this world so early, my dad started losing his interested in his work so he started to work for mr kim. i never saw mr kim just heard about him. " i was shocked hearing this i literally don't know.

i hugged him i heard him chuckled. he slowly hug me back. he doesn't deserve this jayden is so sweet and kind man. i feel so bad for him "well you are okay that your dad into illegal stuff ".

he said "yes " i caressed his soft hair slowly we broke the hug. "you are so cute u know ". he pinched my cheek.

"hey" i jerk his hand off he giggles i roll my eyes. well.. he know that i lost my mother ages ago and my dad.

he even know about my step dad. now u all must be thinking how. well it's all cuz i was telling this to Sofia when we first meet.

and this jayden heard me but he never said bad things to me.

AUTHOR'S POV :
Time skips~

later y/n went to jayden house she was so nervous right now cuz there she gonna meet his dad too.

but wait he is not her bf anyways, driver open the door for y/n. she get off from the car the driver bow her and stand beside her.

"you can go home" y/n said smiling. he shook his head and said "no miss i can't you didn't even tell about this to mr kim and if i left your side he will get angry".

y/n roll her eyes and said "no one gonna tell him so why he-".

"i can't " she glare and him and sigh "please ". after requesting hundreds times. he finally agreed and went to kim mansion.

_____

y/n ring the door bell someone open the door for her. she smile at the old age man. he smile back "you must be jayden's friend right? and mr kim girlfriend y/n? ".

He chuckled y/n doesn't know what to say when he mention Taehyung her bf. she just nodded  her head she bow at jayden's father.

"oh no don't-" He tell her not to bow her cuz after all she is mr kim baby girl.

"Nice to meet you sir". He smile and let her inside the house.

"y/n" jayden said with happy tone and hug her. she Smile and hug her back but someone getting panick. Jayden's dad fake cough and said "let me bring something for you guys".

Y/n and jayden both sat on the sofa. when jayden's dad call him in kitchen. he sigh and went there.

"jayden you know y/n is so precious to mr kim don't touch her mr kim will get angry". his dad said this made him roll his eyes.

"dad i don't have bad intention and we are friends ". he ruffled his hair his dad about to say something but he walk away.

"oh god this kid can't understand who kim is? ".

Time skips~

"no don't " y/n yelled at jayden when he making fun of her that how cute and childish she is. but for y/n she is not a baby she slapped his chest lightly.

"ouch you hurt me" His dramatic ass said y/n roll his eyes and said in sarcastic tone "omg.. want to go hospital ".

jayden laugh and y/n giggles they both went inside the shop.  so they could buy stuff for their project.

To be continue..
Thank you for reading.. 💜💜