"Lady Dong Bai"

Dong Bai: Uhg what's taking them so long?

Kenji: What's bothering you My Lady?

Dong Bai: Those stupid soldiers, they must be slacking off... Akaashi?

Kenji: Yes Lady Dong Bai?

Dong Bai: I want you to bring me He Yi, and Song Xian!

Kenji: As you wish!

Dong Bai: For their treacherous act I'll punish them personally!

I headed out of the castle and into the city, if I'm correct they should be on standby at the gates, though they were sent a message a couple hours ago.

Kenji: Ah slacking off I see, perhaps I'll listen to what they are saying!

He Yi: Do you really think Cao Cao can assassinate Dong Zhuo?

Song Xian: Of course I do! Cao Cao is much braver and smarter than Dong Zhuo could ever be!

He Yi: I know we should team up with Cao Cao and try to help him poison Dong Zhuo!

Song Xian: Already on it! I ordered the cooks to prepare a special meal for Lord Dong Zhuo, he'll never suspect a thing, the fat pig!

Kenji: They're trying to poison Lord Dong Zhuo!? I can't allow this to stand!!
Hey you two! Just who do you think you are trying to poison Lord Dong Zhuo!

He Yi: Ah crap!! Wait a second it's just Kenji we could take him out!

Song Xian: Yeah he's just a servant of Lady Dong Bai

He said the last part as to make a mockery of her very name. That was the part that I couldn't let them think of getting away with...

Kenji: Perhaps I shall catch you, then you'd like to say that to her face?

He Yi: As if you could hope to beat us server boy!!!

They put up an effort, but it was for naught I took them down and with just enough time to stop Lord Dong Zhuo before he gets poisoned!

Dong Zhuo: Alright bring out the meal!!!

Diaochan: Yes My Lord!

Dong Zhuo: I've been waiting for this moment all day!!

Dong Bai: Uhg Kenji hasn't returned yet!

Dong Zhuo: I'm sure he'll be back!

Kenji: Lord Dong Zhuo wait if you will

I walked in with the two perpetrators at my side and guards all around them, in case they tried to run.

Kenji: May I?

Dong Zhuo: What's the meaning of this?

Kenji: Hmm just as I suspected... Lethal poison!

Dong Zhuo: What!?

Kenji: You would have died from just a taste