Fucking hell

I don't even remember getting home but I apparently did because when my eyes opened I was in my room. I groaned and grabbed my head.

{Fuck how much did I drink last night?}

I laid in bed trying to remember the night before replaying everything in my head. As much as I could remember.

{Zack asked for my number. Did I give it to him? I hope not, jas bailed on me like always and and SHIT  the Damien thing.}

My door creaked opened and I jumped.

"You could knock you know!"

My mom was so irritating with that shit. she literally never knocked and she never shut my door after she left. That was like one of my biggest pet peeves. I absolutely fucking hated it.

"I thought you could use some coffee and maybe a aspirin or two."

I looked up and Damien was standing beside my bed with a coffee mug in hand. I sat up and took the mug from him.

"Thanks."

I took a big gulp and took the aspirin and Damien smiled at me.

"What Damien?"
"Nothing I just didn't know you drank or smoked. You were pretty fucked up last night when I brought you home"

I looked at Damien and took another drink of my coffee.

"Just because I don't go to parties doesn't mean I don't do anything."
"Yeah true"
"Hey Damien did I uh by chance give zack mg number I can't remember."

Damien looked at me and raised his eyebrows at me. "You did."
I sighed "noooo why would you do that you idiot Adalyn"

Damien sat down and looked at me. 

"What"
"Nothing how do you plan on getting out of that one."
"I have no idea."

He looked at with that intense gaze and He brushed my hair out of my face causing me to look at him and feel my face flush. It was like automatic. It was so annoying.

{way to be discreet dude}

"You no your body reacts to me even if you don't want it to."

I looked at him and didn't say a word. He locked eyes with me. His gaze held me in place. I felt paralyzed like I couldn't move. He grabbed my coffee mug and sat it on my night stand without breaking eye contact with me. Fuck not the intense look again.

{it's to early for that look Damien. Don't do this to me}

"You wanna know how I know ads?"

{What was wrong with me just say something adalyn anything please fuck why does my throat feel so dry.}

I couldn't find my voice so I just shook my head yes.

Damien smiled at me. "I see your voice has been lost all over again."

"Because when I do this you blush"

he moved my hair softly caressing my face again. I couldnt help it I closed my eyes sighing into his touch. I opened my eyes and his eyes were examining my face.

"And when I do this you hold your breath"

His fingertips lightly went up my arm. Right on que I held my breath. Why was I so easy to read.

"And when I do this you bite your lip"

his fingertips felt my thigh, and guess what I bit my bottom lip looking away. Damien's hand lightly grabbed my face turning it back to his direction.