🦎🦊Ghostfox x Nightcrawler

Hopefully I didn't take very long with this one

"Sudden disturbances within the power grid"

"Unable to initiate low power outage mode."

"Please stand by..."

Oh boy, here we go again. This is like a power outage but even worst! There's no electricity, the lights are out, everyone's fighting, and I have little to no light that I can use to navigate my way around. 

Just before the blackout had started I was walking around the crystal cave and now I can't tell where I am I just found a quiet area to.. I figured that I should stay where I am until it was over so I didn't get in anyone's way, but it was bothering me to sit in a dark corner unaware of my surroundings. I stood up and brushed my self off a bit before walking Into a random direction spreading my arms out so I wouldn't run into any walls I have multiple times, it wouldn't really help to get a concussion in the middle of a blackout either soooo. I suddenly walked into a crystal my paws feeling it's smooth material as I wiped them around it unlike most crystals, this was was very large some goos would climb it and use it to advantage at times in a battle. I like to sleep on them. Their very comfortable. All of a sudden I hear a loud bang from the other side causing me to jump at the sudden noise my body turned slightly invisible as I leaned against the crystal while trying to get some type of grasp on it, I felt a bit shaken up as I slumped down and was now in the goo that surrounded the crystals most of the time of course it didn't have an effect it just slowly spread on my body to bury me in it I'm luck I can pull my self out in such a situation. I peek around the crystals corner and see 2 humans wandering around with flashlights and large rifles propped on they're back my ears perked up to listen to what they were saying. 

"What is wrong with you?! Are you crazy?!" One of them shouted at the other. The feminine human had blue goo splattered all over them as they stuffed a gun back in their pocket and nervously laughed at the other.

"I just got a bit startled by the pup.. My apologies, I didn't mean to scare you." They reassured the other as they picked up some of the slime particles and threw it off, doing the same for other parts of the splatter. They're friend despite the humbled apology still looked puzzled and overly upset with the other as they grabbed the collar of their shirt and pulled them close to their face.

"You've lost your mind! You opened fire on a fucking slime pup dingus!" They yelled. The other looked at them for a little bit until they let go and dropped them on the ground, although other gootraxians would have loved to see the fighting I wasn't enjoying this at all that poor slime pup... I moved a little bit to get a better look at the two humans when suddenly the edge of a smaller crystal I was using support on snapped and fell directly to the ground, the impact of the fall causing an echo to ring out around the part of the caves. I jumped back and held my paws to my mouth to stop my self from making any other unnecessary sounds. Hopefully they didn't hear me.

"Who's there!" One of the voices said, they heard me. God why did I stay here? The place fell quiet for a short moment before I could hear footsteps slowly approaching both of my sides, if I had ran anywhere forward they'd see me and likely gun me down is this really how I'm going to die? Clinging to a crystal and waiting to be shot by a bunch of no good murderers? No... I can't! I see one of the humans jump around the corner and threaten to pull the trigger I jumped out of the crystal and grabbed the end of the gun, pointing it downwards as I bit into they're shoulder and flailed them around before throwing them away as the gun slid just across the floor. Did I just do that? Another loud bang rang out and a sharp pain dug deep into my harm I look behind me to see the other human holding the rifle in hand. Before I could properly react they shot at me again and this time it went into my shoulder just below the neck, I quickly ran at them and pushed them to the ground with great force but clumsily fell over with them due to the extreme pain. I had them pinned to the ground but when I looked back at them they had a revolver pointed directly to my face I quickly jumped out of the way only to get a scratch on my cheek. I quickly stood up and ran towards the crystal I once took refuge in, jumping up and clinging on to one of it's edges as I struggled to keep my grip with just one arm. The pain in it was almost unbearable, I whimpered and looked back to the humans that were looking up at me with angered faces and reloading they're guns.