Prologue: The history

The carnival was called 'Land Of Thrills' which was in a small town with a path in the woods. So many families and children loved it there, it was truly amazing! Lots of people loved the one particular ride which was known as 'Thunder-Line' but one day... a horrible tragedy had happened that would close the carnival... Forever.

On August 15th 1987 which was when so many of the locals were enjoying their summer, a gruesome massacre has occurred leaving the civilians that lived in the town fulled aghast with despair and sombreness all around.

Everyone that was in the rollercoaster had been hospitalised if lucky or died but only two people was the luckier ones, the ride attendant had accidentally pushed the button to make it more sped up which caused the rails to break and come crashing down, killing the people thats on the ground being crushed to death or the people in the rollercoaster plummeting down to their death.

The ride attendent got charged for manslaughter, and many people was worried for any staff that are errorprone or dull or also obtuse. Everyone stopped going after that and the more they thought most of their rides had broke down multiple of times or had quite unsafe rides in general and activitys that was unsafe for many children.

Few weeks they resigned to stop the business of the funfair saying 'We're sorry But 'Land Of Thrills' has been permanently closed over it being condemned unsafe until further notice' but later on the whole place was left rejected, empty abandoned.