𝑴𝒊𝒏𝒆

No 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Remus smiled softly at his lover, watching as severus plays with their kids, two adopted and twins that are biological theirs, the lycanthrope hums whenever he felt the other male wrap his arms around him.

Severus snuggled into his lovers back, purring quietly to remus as the werewolf was cooking lunch for them. He sighs then looks up at his husband with a tired look, "Remmy i can cook for us.." he mumbles and cuddles remus once more.

Remus's POV
I look down at severus with a soft smile and shake my head, you see he is at least four months pregnant with our fifth child or twins so i don't let him do all that much around the house. Turning around i grab his waist and kiss him passionately as he kisses back. "Sorry love, maybe after you have the babies" i state softly to him, he just pouts but nods.

After lunch the kids went to regulus and james's house to play with their cousin harry, severus was laying down with only a green silk bra and underwear. He got tired, so i told him to go to bed and rest for the day.

Severus POV
I whined as the babies started to kicked again, sighing softly to myself i decided to get up and take a bath. Starting the water i hear the bathroom door open, "Luke mama will cuddle you later" i state to my son, turning around only to face my husband himself.

Remus looked at me with hunger and lust, i gulped and fidgeting in my spot. He's been like this for four months and i had to keep my guard up the whole time, remus walked closer to me and smiled softly so i smiled back.

"My beautiful doe.. let's take a bath together and have some fun" he growled out, wait.. this isn't remus! It's moony! Shit- i'm fucked, before i knew it we're already in the bathtub, i couldn't help it but gasps at the warm feeling of the water.

I was leaning against the tub walls and felt moony/remus push his cock inside me, i whine at the stretch and burn that came with it. "M-moony ngh- y-your t-to b-big" i moaned out but he didn't listen to me and continued to push inside me.

No one's POV
Remus or moony for now, leaned closer to his husband and sucked on her tender breast that had formed to feed their cub's, the lycanthrope felt his lover squirm underneath him. Making sure to not hurt the cub's inside severus's stomach, moony put his hand on his lovers stomach and started to thrust slowly while listening to the ebony haired male's moans.

Severus looked up with teary eyes and moaned once more as he felt his lover go deeper "M-moony ngh- b-be ha-haah ca-carful!~" he screamed out in bliss and pretty soon the onyx eye wizard let out a breathless moan and cummed all over the tub walls, a growl escaped the werewolves throat as he thrusted deeper then leaned down and bite his lover where he bite many years ago when they first started to date.

"Mine.. all fucking mine." Moony growled out and with one finale thrust the lycanthrope filled his lover with the warm seed that filled the ebony haired male two time's.

After the bath remus returned and cuddled with his pregnant husband, who was sleeping soundly beside the other. "My beautiful doe.. I love you so fucking much sevvy" he mumbles and slowly falls asleep with his lover. Luke, canis and the twins happily walked into their parents room, then climbed into their bed and fell asleep with severus and remus.