chapter 6

Once the man, that you now know was named aizawa dropped the gun, you started introducing yourself.

"Greetings, my name is (ailias) and I'll be helping in the Kits case", you said. "Wow!
So you're the smartest detective and manipulator in the world! It's a pleasure to meet you." Said the youngest in the room "I'm Matsuda, and there's Hirokazu Ukita, Kanzo Mogi, Soichiro Yagami, Hideki Ide, and you already know Shuichi Aizawa."

Only by knowing their names, you could tell how easily they could get manipulated. Mastuda looked like the easiest, and Aizawa looked like the hardest.

After you fully got settled in L gave you a summary of where they were now. "Our main suspect is Light Yagami, the chef's son, and he is going to be attending the entrance exams for To-Oh University, so we needed you to go there and maybe get clues in if he is kira, can you do that for us?" L asked you. Of course you could,but you always liked L being by your side. "Pfft, duh, but can you join me in this?" You asked L. He could never say no to you so he agreed.

-TIMESKIP TO NIGHT BEFORE CEREMONY-

it was the night before the ceremony, and you decided to look as hot as you could for the ceremony so you could make a good first impression.

You woke up and decided to take out you locs, wash your hair, do your scalp and hair care, and twist it. You were planning on straightening your hair for the ceremony and wearing light makeup.

You put for hair in a satin bonnet and looked in your suitcase to find the dress you've been dying to put on.

our hair + dress

You hung it up and went to sleep.

THE DAY OF THE CEREMONY

You woke up in your hotel room L had got you, and went straight to the bathroom to shower, do your skin care routine, brush, and do all of your fancy stuff.

Your makeup

You were already ready and called watari to pick you up. You wanted to be there early so you could surprise L with your dress.