14

As you walked in the old library, a whole new aura hit your face, as you could see dust collecting on some of the objects in the library. You started to sneeze as you got got inside, but the place felt "homey". You looked around, seeing old, spiritual books. You were broken from your focus when suddenly, and old Japanese lady startled you. "Your aura, it's very pure, but it hate dark undertones, as if you're hiding something.." she said, looking at you. You slightly jump, now cautiously looking at her. "Thank you..?", you said, not knowing how to correctly respond to that. "What may you be looking for?". The lady asked, tilting her head.

"Nothing really, I just felt like I had to come here." You said, scratching the back of your head nervously. You felt uncomfortable in this silence. Until finally, the lady smiled and went to the back. After what felt like an eternity, She brought out an ancient book. It looked old, but still in good condition. "Here. For free. Your soul tells me you need it." She said, her wrinkles going up as she smiled. You didn't know how to respond, so you gave a small 'thabk you, and held the book. Before you left, the old lady whispered something under her breath. "Shi...ri..". You pretended not to hear her because you were kind of scared of her. It sounded like she was almost trying to curse you, so you speed ran to the door, the book in your hand. You put it in a tote bag you were carrying, and kept walking around the street.

Now, you were eye shopping, talking mental notes on what to ask L to buy for you. While your walk, Your phone buzzed. You picked it up, putting it to your phone. Before you could say anything, a familiar smooth voice started talking. "Somethings... Wrong.", L said. "What do you mean by that.." you trailed off. "I need you.. We need you to come back", he said, taking small pauses. "Kay, love you.", you said, hanging up and now going back to the hotel.