Party Planning

Everyone has grown closer with this experience. Everyone is scared to be alone because they might die. Analeigh along with Devin, Carissa, and Allina are deciding to plan a party/sleepover so that everyone feels safe, and for one last bonding time. Analeigh has invited everyone who is left out of the class. For some reason, only 2 girls have died, but only two boys are alive.

  Along with the 7th-grade class, they have also invited most of the 8th graders, and some of the 6th graders. The party guest includes the 7th-grade class, Jocelyn, Sara, Ana, Brianna, Jacob, Mia,  Kathan, Mika, Lydia, JD, Helen, Lili, Noah, Jazlin, and Gabby. They also invited Devin's cousins, Abby and Mia, his neighbor, Kathryn, and Rose, because he made them invite.

Everyone is going to show up. Although, because 7th grade is the only ones targeted, so they are the ones having the sleepover. The girls will sleep in carissa's room because that's where the party would be held, at her house, and Devin sleeps on the couch while Xavier sleeps on the dog bed. 

 The party will happen on Saturday. Everyone is very excited about it. Analeigh, Carissa, Devin, and Allina will host the party

Along with the party being a memorial for all the fallen classmates, it's also a costume contest

Along with the party being a memorial for all the fallen classmates, it's also a costume contest. The theme is Met Gala. Everyone is supposed to wear glamourous outfits when they show up. Everyone is going to wear their best outfits, who will win the contest? Who will survive the night?