Part 4

"Dinah please I have to take it this week"
Lauren complains. It's the next morning and we're all in the kitchen eating breakfast. "Dude there is no way in hell I'm driving 38 hours with you" "But it's for my dads birthday." "Sorry love I'm not coming"
"Ally?" "What?" Ally asks. "I bought my dad a car for his birthday which is on Friday so I have to drive it to Miami but Dinah won't go with me and I don't wanna be alone. Will you come?" "Nah I'm busy I don't have time to drive to Miami" "mani?" "No way" mani shakes her head. Lauren goes round the table and gets the same response from everyone. "I guess it's you then camz"
"I'm not going' "C'mon it'll be a fun road trip plus the bonus of seeing you family to coz they live in Miami as well' "No 38 hours in a car with you sounds like
hell and my parent are not home" I say truthfully. "Please camz I I really don't want to go alone. I'll do all the driving and I'll pay for everything including your flight back. I'll even do your laundry for a week when we get back" That did sound tempting. I hate doing laundry. "A month" "Three weeks" "Deal" we shake hands from over the table."Great" she grins showing off her famous dimples.'

(Pretend she has them lol)

"We leave in two hours" Fuck. Why did I just agree to that. Now I'm gonna be stuck in a car with her for 3 days then I'll have to stay with her and her family. "Ughh do we have to leave today? I need at least a day to mentally prepare myself" "I already have it all planned out. If we don't leave today we won't make it to Miami in time for my dads birthday.

"What exactly is your plan?" "We'll drive to El Paso today which takes 11 hours and stay in a hotel there then tomorrow we'll drive to Huston which takes about 10 hours and stay there then the next day we'll drive to
Tallahassee which takes about 10 hours
then on Friday we'll drive almost 7 hours
to Miami" she explains. "Sounds great" I say sarcastically. "It will be. You better go pack cause we're staying in Miami till Sunday" she grins.
I roll my eyes at her and keep eating my
breakfast while everyone else starts talking
about how we're going to New York in a
few weeks for a pop up shop. After I'm finished I do what Lauren suggested and go upstairs to pack my stuff. Once I'm finished packing I make sure that my portable chargers are charged and go back downstairs.

Are you ready for the road trip??