Chapter 2

The House elf woke me up because I have to get ready for school, But when I say school I mean mum is going to homeschool me. If I was still at Hogwarts I would be in my 3rd year but ever since the incident, I haven't gone to school. I live in the Malfoy manner with my best friend mattheo riddle, he has been the only one who knows how to calm me down when I go alpha mode, but that only happens when I forget my ring. 

(Mattheo will come into the book later)

I got up and went into my bathroom to get ready for the day, I showed brushed my hair and put it up in a messy bun then I brushed my teeth. after that, I  walked into my wardrobe to try and pick out an outfit. I found a dark green cropped jumper, and grey shorts and I decided to wear my dark green and black air jordans.

 I found a dark green cropped jumper, and grey shorts and I decided to wear my dark green and black air jordans

after I got dressed I made my way downstairs to eat breakfast and then head to my office. "Morning mum" "hi sweetie, what would you like for breakfast" "I might just have an apple" "ok" after I grabbed my apple I made my way to my office that I still need to decorate. You're probably wondering why I haven't decorated it that's because I just got it, dad had a spare office that was next to my room so he gave it to me.

3 HOURS LATER

I finished the school work that I had to do for the day so I decided to ask mum if I can go to Diagon alley to buy some stuff for my room and my office. "hey mum can we go to Diagon alley" "why do you want to go there" "so I can get some more school books and some things to redecorate my office and get some things for my room" "yeah sure let's go" mum and I headed to dads office to tell him where we were going, after that, we headed to the fireplace.

4 HOURS LATER 

Mum and I just got back to the manner after shopping at Diagon alley, I took everything back up to my room and since it was late and mum and I ate there I diced that I would put everything away tomorrow. so I got ready for bed then went to sleep in a matter of seconds of going to bed.

WORD COUNT: 430

Thank you all so much for reading my book if you have any ideas for the book please comment them and please vote. My best friend and I have another account called @MiaandNev0809 with a book called Before All Hell Broke Loose <3