"Emerald Forest"

Free-falling out the sky, the bear faunus dove towards a tree and grabbed hold of a branch then safely landed on his feet. Standing up he clenched his fists and popped his knuckles with a dead serious look in his eyes

Bear: Mission...start.

Blake soared over the trees then she drew her katana and morphed it into a kusarigama, stabbing into a tree then swung to the ground. Blake took off like a bullet, running past Yang who didn't notice the black bowed girl behind the trees and just casually strolled through the woods.

Yang: Hello~? Is anyone out there? Hello~! I'm getting bored here.

Soon she heard a rustling and turned to some bushes

Yang: Is someone there? *checks behind the bushes* Ruby is that you?

Instead of a voice Yang was greeted with the grizzly snarl of a bear

Yang: Nope.

Yang jumped back and morphed her gold bracelets into a pair of shotgun gauntlets and avoided the second ursa that lunged at her. Yang sent the charging grimm flying with a point-blank shotgun blast to the chest then launched the other with an uppercut and followed up with a kick she boosted with another gauntlet blast.

Yang: You two wouldn't happen to have seen a girl with a red hood have you?

The ursai roared and one of them charged at Yang and she backflipped out the way

Yang: You could just say no!

She jumped back and backflipped out the reach of the ursa's claws

Yang: *laughs* Geez, you two couldn't hit the broad side of a ba-

Yang stopped abruptly seeing a strand of her blonde hair fall from her head to the ground

Yang: You...YOU MONSTERS!

While the two bear grimm seemed more confused about her outburst, Yang literally burst into flames with her lilac eyes becoming a vicious red. She blasted forward in a flaming dash then knocked an ursai into the air with a two hit combo and then laid into it with a volley of flaming punches with the last hit sending it rocketing through a tree with a trail of flames in its wake. Hearing the other roar, Yang spun around with a red eyed glare.

Yang: What! You want some two?!

The ursa stood up to challenge the blonde brawler, then let out the bear's equivalent to a "huh" and collapsed with Blake's sickle in its back. After pulling her weapon out Blake glanced a smirk at Yang.

Yang:...I could have taken him.

In another part of the woods Geki ran past trees and leapt over boulders with the Creep on his tail

Geki: *chuckling* C'mon ya big gecko! *sing-song* You're so close~!

The creep snarled and lunged, but at the last second Geki jumped into the tree overhead and let the Grimm smash its head into the tree

Geki: Gotta love Footwork, it's the best semblance for getting out of reach. Hm?

Geki heard a crash and turned to the west, feeling a cold breeze. Carefully walking on a branch he stalked over to the edge and saw Aaron surrounded by Beowolves. Aaron stepped back evading a pouncing beowolf and placed his hand against a boulder, then his hand produced a bright blue light and a sword hilt grew out the stone.

Geki: A sword? *feels another cold breeze and noticed several trees had broadswords made of ice stabbed into them* Must be some kind of sword making semblance.

Aaron grabbed the hilt and pulled out a greatsword made of stone and broke it over the biggest beowolf's skull. Next he pulled out a gray Dust crystal and crushed it in his bright blue glowing bare hand, forming a wind odachi then spun it from side to side, swiftly delivering five fast consecutive slashes to four members of the pack. At first it seemed nothing happened, but as they tried to run at Aaron they fell apart into even tenths.