Chapter 2

Chapter 2: "Adjusting to a New Role"

[System activation successful! Binding your role: Luo Binghe's master, Cang Qiong Mountain sect, Qing Jing Peak, Qing Jing Peak Lord, 'Shen Qingqiu.' Weapons, Xiu Ya Sword. Points: 100]

Fuck, fuck, fuck. What is this? How come you're speaking directly into my brain?! Does Airplane Shooting Towards the Sky know you're plagiarizing Proud Immortal Demon Way like this?

Luo Binghe blinked at the expletives. The informal way Shen Yuan contradicted his normal regal appearance. He looked back at the Shizun sitting across from him. Their eyes met and Shen Yuan quickly averted his eyes to notice a snickering Shang Qinghua.

"It seems your true colors will be revealed..." Shang Qinghua said conspiratally. He received a smack from a fan in response.

Qi Qingqi chuckled, "I didn't think Shen-shidi was the type to curse."

Shen Yuan huffed, embarrassed. "Well not out loud- wait. What did you just call me?"

Qi Qingqi shrugged. "Well you're younger. You should call me shijie."

"Does that mean I'd be your shixiong?" Liu Qingge slowly added. Shen Yuan stared at him for a bit.

"Liu-shix- No, that just feels wrong." He pointedly ignored the way that Liu Qingge seemed to pout a bit.

[You have triggered the system's execution command and have been bound to the Shen Qingqiu account. As the plot progresses, various types of points will become available. Please make sure no point values go below zero or the system will have to give out punishment.]

Stop. Enough. Shen Yuan was sure now. He'd transmigrated! Into the stallion novel that he'd just finished and hated no less! It was also accompanied by a shitty system too! Now Shen Yuan had read a lot of transmigration novels full of power fantasy so he could theoretically accept this fact and live happily but there was an issue with who he ended up as. The male lead's scum villain master, Shen Qingqiu! That kinda made the situation rather...uh..complicated.

And the amiable, elder-brother looking man before him was the Cang Qiong's sect leader, Yue Qingyuan "Xuan Su Sword". Fuck.

There had been a reason that Shen Yuan immediately thought "fuck" when seeing him. In the novel, his death had been caused by his shidi, Shen Qingqiu!

Yue Qingyuan barely repressed the flinch that threatened to shake his entire being. Mu Qingfang uselessly worked his jaw, struck speechless, as he looked to his sect leader.

It was horrific! Tens of thousands of arrows pierced him until not even bones remained.

Liu Qingge choked. "H-How many!?"

Qi Qingqi spun towards Shen Yuan, who instinctively shrunk back. "Is that true!?"

Shen Yuan was sweating bullets. Why did the system have to reveal his thoughts too? He was gonna go gray before the end of his. "The book said so..." Please don't interrogate him now! He didn't write it!

At this point, as the victim showered his "murderer" with concern, the tension was intense!

Clearly the story hadn't progressed to that point yet. Yue Qingyuan was still in good health which meant Shen Qingqiu had yet to reveal himself as a hypocrite. Yue Qingyuan was a bleeding heart with nothing to be afraid of. Though his character had ended up suffering a bit, during his reading, Shen Yuan had been quite fond of him. Any semblance of calm he managed to build up then was abruptly disrupted by the system's unwelcomed input.

[Within a dark, gloomy room a metal chain hung from a beam with a ring at the end. It was fastened around a man's waist, if it could even still be considered a person. His appearance was filthy and disheveled, much like a madman. The most frightening thing about him was that all his limbs were severed. His shoulders and thighs were only bare knobs of flesh. When touched he'd let out a raspy inhuman "ahhh" sound. His tongue had been removed as well.]