Chapter 7

His hands roamed the side of my body, gently moving my hips to the rhythm of the beat. My hand reaches the back of his head, slowly gripping the hairs felt. I didn't want to look Lance's way, he's either giving me back the same energy, or he's giving me multiple scowls.

Dammit I need more then this, something more exciting.

I turned around facing him, my hands going back around his neck, pulling him closer to my lips.

"I need something more"

His eyebrows rose in wonder and his lips just barely grazed over mine.

"Come here"

His breath followed the path of his kisses. From my shoulder, to my neck, then my cheek, then my forehead, and almost onto my lips.

One of his hands travelled down my body, to the underside of my dress, slightly lifting it up, playing with the hem of my underwear. Then that's when it happened. A kiss. A slow kiss on my lips. His tongue barely entered, but the little movements of his tongue inbetween my lips felt so fucking good.

My grip tightened and his hands went to the front of my underwear, rubbing my centre through the thinly fabric I was wearing. He stopped for a moment, wanting to speak.

"Is this okay?"

My head leant onto his shoulder and his movements stopped. He was stiff.

"If it wasn't okay I would've told you to stop"

I felt his shoulders relax but he hesitated to keep going. I went to his hand and started rubbing his fingers against me myself. I whimpered just as he put some pressure on my clit. Fuck.

His lips slowly sucked into the side of my neck, leaving a peck after each hickey made. If it wasn't a public place I think I would've requested to do more then this.

I gasped at the sudden feel of something inside me.

"Oh god"

His fingers were inside me.

Shit.

He wasn't going slow either. His fingers were fast and pacy. I tried moaning as quiet as possible. I couldn't not moan when hes making me feel so god damn good. I held his hand to stop, I wanted to catch my breath.

"Move your hand"

I whimpered again. My eyes shut tight. My teeth gripped my lips, hoping to stay quiet.

"Fuck"

I knew my body. And I knew that I was about to come.

"Make sure you come right on my fingers"

He held my stomach keeping me standing. My legs were already on the verge of collapsing, I'm glad he did.

"I'm gonna come"

~~~
Jallace's pov

She came. Oh fuck she came. I wanted to taste her so fucking bad. The minute she asked me for more, my mind started going feral. Just hearing her trying to suppress her noises made my dick swell. I was hard just at the sound of her whimpers. I wanted more then this.

Her release covered my fingers. As bad as I wanted a taste, I wanted her to have her first.

"Open"

She opened. She obeyed. Oh god.

I gently shoved my fingers into her mouth, letting her taste herself.