Chapter four: Becoming a hashira

Enjoy!

    It took two days to get to our destination but when we got there it was definetely worth the walk. There were wisteria flowers everywhere and the leaves on the trees and the grass was a lush green color. When we arrived the other hashiras were in the middle of a meeting.

    Giyu told Kagaya Ubuyashiki, aka master that i had killed lower moon 5 with no effort at all. Master seemed very surprised since it had only been a week since final selection. The twins told master that i was the only survivor of final selection.

    Master asked me what breathing style i did and i told him i did Sun and Moon breathing. He was yet again surprised and he offered me the position of hashira for defeating Rui.

    I asked Master what would i be the hashira of and he told me i would be the Eclipse hashira since it included both the sun and the moon. I agreed and i introduced myself to the rest of the hashira. All the hashira then introduced themselves and then came the last two.

    The Wind hashira introduced himself as Sanemi Shinazugawa we instantly became hit it off and became besties. Then the Snake hashira introduced himself as Obanai Iguro.(i didn't tell him this but i had a HUGE crush on him.) Obanai, Sanemi and Muichiro(the mist hashira), we all became great friends.

    At night i went to visit Kokushibo and the upper moons and when i got to the infinity castle i saw Akaza and Douma kissing! As soon as i went in the room Akaza and Douma look super uncomfortable and embarrassed. They ran away so fast i nearly choked of laughter.

    I went to see Kokushibo who was outside practising his sword techniques. He stopped as soon as i came near him and greeted me. I told him of what happened with Akaza and Douma and we both fell to the ground laughing.

    I then told him that i became the Eclipse hashira! He looked proud of me. I told him that i killed Rui because he was annoying me. Kokushibo congratulated me and said Rui was annoying anyway. At dawn i returned to my mansion which was built yesterday VERY surprisingly quickly.

    I called it Eclipse Mansion. Since Muichiro, Sanemi and Obanai didn't have a mansion i invited them to live with me.

    Sorry for the short chapter.