Chapter nine: Harmony

One day Muzan was spotted by some hashira and they sent someone to call for help from the other hashira. 

    Luckily I had got the poison from lady Tamayo the day before and i was ready to take down Muzan. All the hashira arrived at where Muzan was but before we could all attack him we got teleported to the infinity castle.

    I had told the upper moons leave the infinity castle so they wouldn't get hurt during the fight. Muzan tried calling them but to no avail.

    The fight started and most people got heavily injured but i remembered i had the poison, i quickly got out the syringe with poison in it and i injected into Muzan. He tried to explode himself into many pieces but the effects of the poison were working and he was slowly losing power.

    When his power was nearly all drained we all attacked him. Although Muzan's power was nearly drained it was still terrifying. Obanai, Rengoku, Mitsuri, Shinobu and Kanae dies whilst battling Muzan.

    Muzan had nearly defeated everyone when Sanemi attacked him from behind, injuring him greatly. I took this opportunity and i used Sun breathing and Moon breathing at the same time to slice off his head.

    Finally the final battle was over, Muzan was dead. I was heartbroken that Obanai had died, but at least he died bravely and honorably. I called the upper moons back and i explained to the hashiras that were left that i had lived with the demon since i could remember.

    The hashiras accepted the upper moons into society and the world was at peace again. Akaza and Douma were living together in a house near Eclipse mansion but they couldn't live too close because of the wisteria trees. 

    Muichiro, Sanemi and I were living in Eclipse mansion. Tengen, Gyomei and Kanao were living in Butterfly mansion. And everyone was finally happy. I went to the graves of the people who died during the final battle and prayed that they were also happy.

    One day while i was on a walk i passed underneath a wisteria tree, the wind blew all the blossoms off the tree and they came down and landed on me.

    The wind was blowing gently and the birds were chirping sweet songs, slowly i started fading away into the gradual sunset until i was nothing more that the gentle wind blowing through the trees.

    Before i faded away into the light i knew that my time was up and it was time to join my ancestors in the land of harmony and peace.

    That is the end of this story peoples. I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as i enjoyed writing it. I might do more demon slayer stories in the future but i don't know. Anyway hope you enjoyed and farewell.