Chapter 2. [Goodbye]

Goodbye

Goodbye

────☆*✲゚*✿*゚✲*☆────

AMY'S POV

Meanwhile, after my boyfriend finished dating. At night I read one of my mother's journals She has good handwriting after it I turned it all around and flipped the pages to the last page.

My Dear Amelia...

How are you? You so grow. On the last page now is about the time to start up your new adventures.

I think it's about the whole truth. Years ago At Avalon Kingdom, Me and my father were so in love we have children two girls but there twins. Your older twin sister name Amalia Alicia Olga Rose The Hedgehog. I call her nickname 'Olga' cause she is Born to be a leader. At day it was a break from war. Your dad was he died and so am I we sacrifice for you and your twin sister.

It's up to you. Find your path and your future love. The Rose needs to be strong by your side.

This is the last piece of my journal to read every single page to find them.

Good luck and Bye my Amelia Rose ...

I gasped and closed the journal then I cried about my parent's death. Thought of what My mother's said. So I will tell my friends tomorrow.

In the morning, I packed my bags and things and read to go find my sisters and crystal.

Knuckles: Amy are you leaving?

Amy: Yes, but I will be back until the day, weeks, or months.

Sticks: Ge, I'm gonna miss you, Amy. We still have our girl's night out.

Amy: Don't worry Sticks maybe until when I go home.

Sticks hugged me and I'm gonna miss my best friend page. We removed hugging then Tails and Sonic came and arrived.

Tails: Amy why are you packed things and stuff?

Sonic: Ames, are you leaving?

Amy: Yes Sonic but-

After I said he grabbed my arm and some took place where privately.

Sonic: Amy we been through this? Why are you leaving?

Amy: Sonic, it's me to go to someone of my adventures you and friends been some alone the time.

Sonic: Please don't go Ames.

Amy: You are always My boyfriend. Don't worry I take care of myself. Look I will be until for how longing.

Sonic: Oh, don't forget our communicators we can talk things get doing.

Amy: (smiles at him) Okay Sonic I will.

He kissed me on my forehead. Now I grabbed my backpack and don't forget my hammer. Ready to walk waved saying goodbye to all of my friends.

Amy: Bye Guys...

All: Bye Amy take care...

Sonic: I love you, Ames...

SHADOW'S POV

At been teleport of the bygone island still quiet and peaceful in the jungle. I saw Amy was leaving with her friends.

Something strange she goes by herself. Should I help her? No, it wouldn't necessary.

Still, I don't like that faker that too much between Amy and Faker. Maybe I should go to another place. When I was walking then I heard a familiar voice

???: Shadow...

Shadow: (turn around and saw her) Maria...

I ran toward her and hugged her I missed my best friend. Maria wants to say

Shadow: I miss you, Maria.

Maria: (looked down and hugged Shadow) I missed you too Shadow. It's good to see you. There is something to tell you.

Shadow: Sure Maria, I'm listening

Maria: Remembered Space Colony Ark 50 years ago. When I was saying promised or wished.

Shadow: Yeah, Why Maria

She held my hand and began to speak

Maria: I'm sure you will follow your phat leads your heart to someone who loved your future love.

Shadow: (Confused) Followed my path. F-F-Future love wait I don't understand?

Maria: Please Shadow

Well, I should keep my promise and wish Maria again. To save the earth and now find my future love is but I have to do it.

Shadow: I will Maria, I promise

Then Maria heard it sounded like it was time to go or leave to go to the peaceful place.

Maria: I think it's time to go. Bye Shadow

Shadow: Bye Maria... I won't let you down.

She disappeared I looked at the sky seeing Maria's face and was smiling I missed her so it's time to go to another one of Promised and Wished to Maria.

Perhaps I gotta find Amy to find out what's going on with her.