002.

TWO
social media, real life

@julesleblancour last day in boston:( @billnai

@julesleblanc
our last day in boston:( @billnai

comments

@christophersturniolo
:(
Liked by creator

user
i always forget they're siblings🤦🏻‍♀️

@madifilipowicz
can't wait to see y'all❤️
Liked by creator

@billnai
lil sis😘
Liked by creator

user
slay tf up

@nicksturniolo
besties🧚‍♀️
Liked by creator

IRL
naileas pov

"JULES! ARE YOU READY?" i yelled out for my little sister.

"YES IM GOING!" she yelled back.

we're going to LA today and we're about to leave to the airport.

jules finally came down and we said goodbye to our mom which is in her bed since she's not feeling the best again. i make sure louis is almost here so he can watch my mom while she's sick.

he says he's just around the corner so i tell jules let's go before our uber leaves us and we start making our way to the uber.

TIME SKIP

we get to the airport and we meet up with the sturniolos and jaz. i hug everyone and they all say hi to jules.

we make our way in the plane and we start talking about were we're gonna be seated.

"there's six of us so we can either sit in three's or two's" nick says.

"i think we should sit in twos" i shrugged. "same" chris says.

"well i guess we're sitting in two's" matt says. "i'm not sitting next to nick though" matt said. "well how rude" nick said offended.

"i'll sit next to nai" chris said. "i see you chrisy, trying to shoot your shot" jaz says. "haha very funny" chris says sarcastically.

"i guess i'll sit next too matt" jaz says. "that leaves me with nick" jules said.

"sorry lil sis"

"it's fine" she says.

we get to our seats, i beg chris for the window seat because i've loved sitting by the window since i was 9.

i force chris to watch stranger things with me because it's so good even tho im literally in it. he pulls out his laptop and starts putting it on.

few minutes into the episode, i fall asleep. chris sneaks a picture of me and posts it to his story.

@christophersturniolo posted on his story

(a/n) sorry i keep making them short but i promise they'll get better!