003.

THREE
social media, real life, youtube

matthewsturniolo

Liked by naileapartridge and 197,728 othersmatthewsturniolo back in LA baby @christophersturniolo

matthewsturniolo back in LA baby @christophersturniolo

naileapartridge 😎

madifilipowicz can't wait to see y'all
matthewsturniolo @madifilipowicz not me

user6 not chris looking back-

user8 matt is daddy😍
matthewsturniolo @user8 umm-

IRL
nailea's pov

"MADI"

"NAILEA"

"I MISSED YOU" i say as i run up to madi and hug her as tight as possible.

after we pulled away from the hug, she went to hug the triplets, then jules, then jaz. after that, we get into the truck that madi's mom, laura picked us up in.

we start making our way to madi's house where we were gonna be staying at.

the triplets are all gonna sleep in one room and me, jules and jaz are gonna sleep in madi's room with a air mattress but madi insisted that i sleep on her bed with her so there could be more room on the air mattress.

we unpacked our stuff and hung out for the rest of the day.

¥

Nailea Partridge just posted on youtube!

Vlog 1 in LA! | Nailea Partridge

"wassup youtube, it's your girl bill nai and i'm here with mad dawg."

"everyone else is sleeping since it's like 7 am so that's why me and madi decided that we wake them all up by pouring water on their heads cause why not"

camera cuts.

"so i got the water and we were thinking that we should do jules and jaz first" i say walking up to madi's room.

we get to her room and i move to where they're at and i start counting down from 3 on my fingers.

once i get to one, i pour it on them.

"WHAT THE FUCK" jaz yells.

"WHAT THE HELL, I WAS HAVING SUCH A GOOD DREAM" jules also yells.

"too bad, it's time for y'all to wake up" i say as i go get the camera from madi.

"i got these bitches up, now it's time for us to pour water on the triplets"

camera cuts.

"WHAT THE FUCK NAILEA" they say as i poured the water on them.

us girls all start laughing while the boys just stare at us.

camera cuts.

"hey guys, right now we're at target with the gang plus laura and i'm in toy aisle cause i love toys" i say to the camera.

"i think ima get slime cause who doesn't love slime" i say as i get a clear slime.

"i'm also gonna go to the candy aisle and i bet that one of them are gonna be there and ima guess that it's gonna be chris"

camera cuts.

"we made it to the register and ima pay now" i say.

"hey nai, i'll pay for you" chris says.

"you really don't have too chris, i'll pay for myself"

"please just let me pay, it's not that deep" he says jokingly.

"fine" i say as he paid for me.

camera cuts.

"so we're back at laura's house and i wanna give you a haul on what i got" i say.

"so i got this clear slime, which i already opened and i love it. i also got gummy bears and i can't believe they don't sell only strawberry flavored gummy bears like they do in boston cause they're my favorite."

"i also got pickles cause they're so bussin. and the last thing i got was this bracelet kit so that we can make bracelets."

"let's make matching ones!" chris yells.

"uh i guess"

¥

(paige is nailea)@billnaiback with the best😍 @madifilipowicz

(paige is nailea)
@billnai
back with the best😍 @madifilipowicz

1.2-❤️
107-💬

comments

madifilipowicz
missed u😘
•Liked by creator•

christophersturniolo
we can just be talking abt it
billnai • Creator
mood

user63
so pretty

user85
MADIIII

noahschnapp
renegade renegade
•Liked by creator•

julespartridge
this is what people do for a living
billnai • Creator
what???💀💀