Chapter 3

After I went to the Beavers house to meet up with Mr. Tummus I spent the night there before I went back to check on him. I came to an unpleasant surprise when I arrived. The secret police were in his home and dragging him away to the queen's castle. I quickly climbed up a tree and hid behind branches but not so much that it obscured my view. I watched as they roughly pulled him along and started to bite him when he resisted arrest. I kept down the urge to go and help him knowing that this was meant to be and I could not change his fate. I watched them leave and waited until I could no longer hear the sounds of their barking and howling then quickly started into a run to the beaver's dam.

After I told them about hat happened. and I decided to go to house just in case Lucy came back there. I told Mr. Beaver to go ahead when I heard a rustling and I thought possibly we had been found but it turned out just to be a small bird. I made my way to Mr. Tummus house when I heard Mr. Beavers voice and others I didn't recognize but I felt joy rise in my heart because I knew without a doubt that it was Lucy's siblings.

"Everything all right?" I hear Mr. Beaver's voice says as I get closer.

"Yes. We were just talking." A male voice says.

"That's better left for safer quarters." I say as I come into view.

"She means the trees." Lucy says running up to me but being pulled back by the older boy and girl who give each other exasperated looks.

"What are you doing Lu!" The boy shouts at her.

"It's Aurora!" Lucy tells him as she looks at me.

"Lucy that's a lion!" The girl tells her.

"If it makes you uncomfortable I can change form.." I say to her before I shift into my human form. I haven't changed into human form since I left Narnia with my father almost 200 years ago. It feels the same to me. I looked down at myself and saw my long golden blonde hair tumbles down my back and over my shoulders stopping at my waist. I'm wearing a brown tunic and on my legs I have black trousers that hug my legs tucked into my knee high black leather boots with four daggers strapped on my thighs for easy access along with my bow and arrows on my back. I am warm even though i have no coat but being a lion my body heat is very high. polyvore.com/014/set?id=68772643

They looked at me shocked when Lucy suddenly ran forward and hugged me. I laughed and returned the hug.

"Come on." I say to them and walked beside Mr. Beaver to his home.

"Come on. We don't want to be caught out here after nightfall." Mr. Beaver says as we continue traveling underneath a bridge and then we see the Dam in middle of a frozen pool with smoke rising from the chimney.

"Ah, blimey! Looks like the old girl has got the kettle on. Nice cup o' Rosy Lee." Mr. Beaver says as we come closer to his home.

"It's lovely." Lucy says complimenting it.