000

卂几ᗪ尺丨丂

卂几ᗪ尺丨丂

𝙼𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚜 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚜 † 𝙲𝙷𝙿 𝟷

HARDWORK AND THE GIFT OF POWER COME WITH GREAT SACRIFICE. The Andris Blanc, is more than educated in that field, no one knows sacrifice more than he. A child raised by his dictator of a father, disciplined harshly by his own blood who he once thought would be gentle. All of these endeavors made him into the powerful man he was today, close to that of a king or a deity. Money comes abundantly, like an endless shower of riches stained with blood of those he's willingly sacrifice to relish in his accomplishments. But, what is one soul to an empire..?

There the man stood in the pristine bathroom. Andris's reflection stares back at him with a lifeless stone glare, a resting face that's seen more than the average soul would. He adjusts the choking hold of his tie, loosing the black silk and fixing the raven blazer draped across his broad shoulders as he turned his attention to the rolex on his wrist. Korea wasn't a country he thought he'd find himself in, but with his brother st his side he made a name for himself in the netherworld. Andris's scarred fingers graze the marble counter before dropping from the smooth ledge, his attention turning back to the golden door knob that he turns gently. The loud crowd that was muted from inside, all the noise came rushing through the drums of his ears as the wandering and bustling crowd shuffled and strutted past him.

His shrewed eyes traveled across the plane of the room, his bushy brows furrowing as he scanned his surroundings. A rough hand grabbed his shoulder, jolting him from his thoughts as he starred at the intruder.

"Andris! God, I've been looking everywhere for you. Inho- Hyung called for you, said you're missing the auction." The taller male said. Andris took in his familiar appearance, platinum hair styled into a mullet, but parted to the side. His low-dragon eyes along with a strong jaw, his deep voice was frantic in the tone.

"I guess a man can't even take a piss in this day in age." Andris murmured, the other only chuckled.

"Don't blame me, I'm simply following superior orders."

"Of course you are, Namjoon. I'm not upset with you, but Inho could be a bit more patient. The crown won't be shown for another few minutes, I've been keeping my eye on the time." Andris said lowly to Namjoon, one of his second in command. The man's intellect is unmatched, he's made his place in the hierarchy and Andris has no quarrels with joking around with the other. Namjoon pulls the sleeve of his suit to reveal the reflective material of his wrist watch, the digital clock presenting itself to him as he squinted his eyes at it.

"The crown will be presented in 20 minutes, it's best we..-" Andris's arm comes up to halt Namjoon steps and his sentence, perking his interest as he followed the males gaze.

A small group of individuals that any common guest of this party wouldn't have recognized. A light-skinned woman with straight and dark hair flowing down her back, a small wine glass in her hands as she stood near a much taller male figure. Curly raven hair along with shrewed eyes to go with his hooked nose. Andris didn't expect them to be bringing in newer guests during such an important auction, but one can't exactly dictate the guest list.