chapter 5

I seen my ex Valerie . We had a long history and she was my first heart break. It was really hard seeing her and she was with another guy. Nathalie noticed what was wrong so i told her. She started to walk towards her and i couldnt reach her.
NPOV
We had gotten to the gas station when i seen frankie look at this girl . His face changed immediately . I asked what was wrong . He told me about the girl .

I honestly was mad. He didn't notice i left . I started walking towards her. "How could you break such a good guys heart he cant even look at you he looks like he is about to cry" i yell.

She turns around and says "Well look i wasnt the one to actually wanted to break up with him it was him i heard him talking to kelvin in my bathroom (his friend) he was going to break up with me . Instead i broke up with him. " I couldnt defend him there anymore honestly im kind of mad at him too he lied to me.

I got back in the car and didn't talk to him the whole ride . We finally got to the School.

We went in and the classes were empty . We seen a paper on the floor that said Renvations till' June 20 -
August 1.

We left back to the doorms to gather our things . We only had frankie's car since ash & gabby took mine . We lived just across the street from each so we were good.
We got our things into the car and left back honestly i was happy that we were leaving . "What did valerie actually tell you" he asked . "Nothing really just that you lied to me " i said with rage. "Tell me what she said nathalie now " he said while clentching his jaw.

"You were gonna break up with her. She heard you talking to kelvin. And honestly i think your a complete asshole now " i said.
"Wow really nathalie , you actually think im like that" he said looking furious.
I didn't talk to him at all.

FPOV
( you already know blah blah in NPOV )
I turned on the radio so it wouldnt be so silent.
The song "real good lovin" came on .(a/n my fav song ;))
I knew nathalie liked this song so she couldn't resist. She started singing. I started singing along and she gave me a wtf look but , i just turned it up. We finally got to lawndale .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys like this chapter . Im so so so so sorry for not updating
Thank you guys for 400 reads