SUMMARY

Kathrine Cullen was a good girl growing up, she loved her father with everything, and he loved her. Katherine's mother passed at birth. When Carlisle was turned, he didn't want to turn his daughter, but he didn't want to live without her. Her powers were amazing to him. Two gifts, Power of ice and power of nature. They travel a lot. On an animal diet. Kathrine didn't like it, but she did it to please her father.

In the 1700 her farther wanted to go live in Italy with the Volturi. Kathrine wanted to travel so she did. For 20 years, Katherine travel to a lot of countries. She traveled back to see her father, although he wasn't in Italy as he left because he couldn't do the human diet. But that's where she met Demetri, her mate. It was a shock to both. But Demetri swore he fell in love straight away and it was evident on his face ever time Kathrine was around.

She met the kings and the loved her instantly. Aro was amazed with her gifts. Marcas could see all the bounds around her from the get-go. Caius and Kathrine had a father daughter relationship. He was like a second father to her. Jane and Alec where her soul siblings. Kathrine loved their gifts. Loved seeing them be used on other people. Felix was like a best friend. Annoying but he was there when you needed to talk.

She married Demetri in 1725. She took the name but wasn't a part of the guard.

In 1921 she found out her dad married a woman named Esme and had an adoption son named Edward. She was heartbroken her dad didn't tell her, but she understood. Not long after that she decided she wanted to join them. She knew she would be giving up the human diet. She never liked the animal diet.

The Volturi allowed her to leave. But promising to keep in touch. Jane, Alec and Felix were sad. But happy that she would keep in touch. Demetri was worse he hatted being away from her.

Her father was surprised when she asked if she could join but never less let her. His daughter was his daughter. When Katherine met Esme she liked her. And Esme treated her like a daughter. And it felt nice. But she would never replace Athenodora her mother by soul. Edward was a bit weird, but she looked past it.

As time went on her father collected people for his coven. She loved them all like her siblings.

Then Bella happened. And brought a lot of problems.

She got to see Demetri again when they went to save Edward. She stayed for a while and then left the following days.

Then Bella got pregnant, Katherine was bitter about it because she always wanted a family and never got one. But never less got over it. Edward and Bella out of nowhere decided not to talk a lot about Renesmee around Katherine and it was because of her ties to the Volturi.

When the Volturi came. The kings and Guards new Kathrine was with them but on the Cullen's side because she valued her family.

When the whole thing was over. Katherine spent some time with her mate before he left. And while that was going on the Cullen's were discussing Katherine. 

When she got back, she knew straight away something was going on. And she was right. They all thought that she should stay away for a while because of her ties to the Volturi. She left because of all the insults that were thrown and how much she was a danger to Renesmee. And what hurt her most was her own father thought it was best.

She left for Italy, where she was welcomed. The wives were more than welcoming, she left as if she belonged again. Caius was mad at what was said to his daughter as so was his wife. And they took on that parenting role.

She lived there for 20 years in peace. But all this must come to end. After all family do meet again at one point.

But they didn't know was it would bring some people together and tear people apart.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■