Rough-Draco Malfoy

a/n: this one's a smut

READ!! The idea with the crashing is an idea I believe I got from another fanfic althogh it's just caught in my mind so I don't know which one but it's not mine.

I don't specify consent in this one but it's there alright.

y/h=your house

2nd person:
You were playing seeker for y/h (either bc you're seeker or a backup player you decide) against slytherin.

You knew the slytherins were very aggressive so you were always careful around them and did your best to avoid coming into close range, however you needed to get the snitch which was casually flying about right near the slytherin seeker's ear: Malfoy.

How were you going to do this without him noticing, you weren't. Obviously you were going to beat him to it so you flew past and continued chasing the golden snitch.

you feel someone flying beside you and it's Malfoy for sure so you lean as much as you can and as the snitch descends you and Malfoy are closer and closer to crashing into the ground of the pitch.

you reach out and just as you're about to get it a heavy force hits your back and you land on the ground, rolling over in pain.

was it a bludger? No it wasn't like that.

you turn over to see the dumbass seeker on top of you. You roll your eyes and shove him off, get up to your feet and rub your head, it's gotta hurt.

The Gryffindors look disappointed but then you hold up your hand into the air which is tightly gripping the snitch and everyone (but the slytherins, ofc) starts cheering.

Time skip to after and you and Draco are the only ones in the quidditch change rooms.

you are sitting, in fresh clothes out of the shower on the bench in the change rooms and you're alone, at least you think.

you decide to head back but you bump into somebody, you look up and it's Malfoy again (what does he want?) you wondered.

"Hey, l/n, whatcya doing out this late?" He smirked

"My business is my own, now please excuse me, you're blocking the exit."

he held his arm out to stop you from going out.

"What do you want then?" You were getting annoyed

"what do I want.. ?" He stared down at you

"I would like alot of things from you." He started walking forwards, forcing you to back away, the opposite direction of the exit.

soon enough he backed you against the wall, and smiled lightly to himself, noticing your flustered look.

"where is this going?" You asked

"hmm, I wonder.."

He suddenly placed a hand on the wall and you just waited for something to happen.

Well it did.

Draco slowly leaned in till you were kissing, you kissed back, still confused about what this person was doing to you.

Draco noticed you kissing back and smirked into it, but kept going, until yoh both pulled back.

He took a seat on the bench and looked up at you, the most perfect person alive.

"strip."

"I-"

"strip."

you apparently did need to be told twice but you got it and did as you were told.

He stopped you so you're skirt and undergarments were left on.

He took his shirt off and you both admired eachother.

Soon enough he started to grind into you a little and started hissing in pleasure.

It was feeling good already but he stopped and started moved your pantes aside to start rubbing you really fast.

you could feel yourself getting wetter and continuously moaned loudly from how good it felt.

"Y-you're g-gonna f-fuck- make me c-cum baby"

"mmm" he hummed in response and finished you by pumping you with two fingers until you felt yourself come undone around him and he licked off his fingers clean.

He then sat you down, and going on his knees and spread you apart.

you immediately start moaning as he begins to eat you out, and gets progressively more aggressive until You're shaking again from overstimulation.

you could feel yourself getting very close once again.

"D-Draco please make me cum ag-gain-"

"do it." His voice sent vibrations into you and you came in his mouth.

swallowing all of it he got up and started to take off his pants.

"suck it now you little slut."

you obeyed and started sucking, earning heavy breaths and moans from Draco.

"F-fuck- y/n y-you're so g-good mhhpph~"

You continued but faster, and you felt him twitching

"a-bout t-t-to cum y-y/n"

you quickly finished him off and he let out a loud whimper.

He pushed you against the wall and held one of your legs as he rubbed against your entrance.

"you want this?"

"Yes Draco."

he pushed into you hard and started moving hard and aggressively, quickening each time.

"F-faster Draco, ahhm~ p-please"

Going even quicker caused Draco to cum and moan loudly but you needed to finish.

"F-fuck baby that was g-" you started to fuck Draco and that caught him by suprise

"H-hey, what are y-you d-do-o-ing"

All you could let out were moans.

"I d-don't have a-any-th-thing else"

he started moaning suoer loudly and so did you, as you both came together and sat back down.

"C-come here b-baby" Draco said through hiccupd and you did.

the two of you stayed in eachothers arms for a couple minutes before taking another shower.