Harry will never be edged again

A/n: yeah this one's also a smut:)

also for your knowledge there is consent and a safe word

3rd person pov:

"y/n!" Harry whisper-yelled.

"hm?"

"You n-need to stop.."

"what?"

"grinding on m-me, I-I can't take it.. not h-here"

Harry and Y/n were at the quidditch world cup and y/n was sitting on his lap.

"oh, but I don't want to stop"

y/n had to admit, it felt good but they tried their hardest to keep their noises in.

"hhmmm~" Harry hummed out.

"sshh, keep quiet, we don't wanna get caught"

"I-I c-can't ummghh~"

Y/n hummed along quietly, doing their best not to make it obvious.

"y/n b-baby I-I think-"

Suddenly y/n stopped, noticing someone turning their way.

"Ok baby, they looked away, you can keep going now." Harry said eagerly.

"I think it's best to stop for now. We can continue later"

Harry glared at y/n,

"Bitch." He mumbled but still looked at y/n with lust and longing but lovingly all the same.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
time skip👌👌💅💅🍋🍋🍄🧐💛😳🤪🤢✅
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

y/n and Harry were in Harry's room, and Harry was still giving y/n the death glare.

"what, I didn't want to get caught, Harry, I wanted to continue too."

"That's not the fucking point. You edged me, alright, and that's not how it works."

y/n got turned on by that for some stupid reason and smirked lightly.

"baby it's really not that funny." Harry growled, walking closer and closer to y/n.

soon enough Harry had smashed his lips onto y/n's and they started making out roughly.

Harry had grabbed y/n's hips and started grinding into them.

"mm fuck." He groaned, quickly grabbing his wand and flicking it towards the door, casting silencing and locking charms, then tossing it so it landed on his dresser.

He turned y/n around so that he was behind her and continued to grid them from behind, biting and sucking around their ear and down their neck.

"H-harry, I-I-"

"Ahh, shit, y-yes y-y/n?"

"Harry I think I'm gonna cum"

As soon as you said that Harry stopped.

"It's a good thing you told me, we wanna save that don't we?"

2nd person:

Now it was your turn to be mad as you looked at him with an annoyed expression.

"aww, baby why are you looking at me like that? I just couldn't let you cum, we still have so much fun ahead of us~!"

"You'll pay for that."

"oh, really? Maybe later, perhaps, but for the time being, on your knees."

You got on the floor and started undoing his pants, then pumped him with your hand.