2

[After the Pale Rose episode]

[Yes, lazy author]

Today was probably one of the most hectic day Steven experienced. He went inside Pearl's pearl, and then inside Pearl's Pearl's Pearl and then Pearl's Pearl's Pearl's Pearl- But anyways, he has just discovered that...

Rose Quartz was Pink Diamond

Steven groans while covering his face before looking at his gem. He yawns and jumps to his bed where he instantly fell asleep.

Steven opens his eyes to the sound of screaming. He found himself in the black infinite room again. He starts to look around for the source of the voice. "H-hello?" Steven starts to get a bit nervous. 

The screaming stopped, "Who is there?" The voice questions.

"Uhm, its me, my name is Steven Universe." Steven says. There was a moment of silence before a huge figure of darkness loomed over him.

"Steven... Universe." The figure started to inspect him. "An organic being? But yet he has a gem." She thinks out loud.
"Wait, are you the one who bubbled me?" Her voice began to echo again.

"No! nO, I swear." Steven fell on his butt. "I just woke up here."

"You don't seem to be lying." She kneels down and inspects him more. 
"Soo, who are you?"  Steven asks.
"Me? Well... I'm a... Diopside." She hesitates.
"Ooh, hello, Diopside. What happened to you by the way?"

"I don't know, I woke up after a century of sleep. I try to form again but someone bubbled me. So here I am, stuck in my own subconscious, talking to-" She gestured to him, "A Steven." 

"Ehehehe," Steven laughs, "Well do you need help?" 

"I don't even know where I am. Gem form, I mean." Diopside sighs, "I'm probably bubbled inside someone's basement chamber."

Steven's eyes widened, "Oh! I might have an idea where."

Diopside looks at Steven with suspicion, "You might know where I got bubbled? Well I hope you find out who did it while you are at it too."

"Sure!" Steven gleams, "Can I take a look at what your gem looks like? But it's kinda dark in here."

"Well... I don't know how to control this space, this is my first time being here." The gem said, "However, my gem's color is black. I'm sure its recognizable from a far. There isn't a lot of gems with my color."

"Alright! Don't worry Diopside, I'll find you, and I'll free you together with my friends, the Crystal Gems!"
"Crystal Gems? What is that. Also I prefer you find me alone... who knows if the one who bubbled me are part of these... Crystal Gems"

"Hmm, you make sense. After I find and free you, we can talk about it to the others." Steven pauses, "Oh yea! The Crystal Gems are an organization of gems that rebels and fights against the Diamond authority!"

"Oh." Diopside laughed awkwardly.

"I wish I have more time to talk to you but I feel like I'm about to wake up soon."

"I don't understand what you mean but until we meet again... Steven."

Steven wakes from Pearl shaking him.
"Good morning, Pearl." Steven greeted her.
"Steven, its an hour past noon. I didn't want to wake you up but you've been sleeping for so long." Pearl scolded him, "Me and the others will be right back after a mission, be safe alright."
"Yes, I will, thanks Pearl." Steven said and wait for Pearl to leave the room.

"Okay! Goal for today is looking for Diopside in the Boiler room!" Steven's eyes were fired up before he heard a low growl.
"...Food first."