5

[For the sake of not dropping this, I am not gonna re-read my work cause I feel cringe reading my works]

[Also btw, this is just like a short story so maybe 10 chapters]

[Author just rolling with the flow of the story]

When they entered the space, they were welcomed by Yellow and Blue. 

"Pink and Black?!" Yellow stood up and glanced at the gasping Blue Diamond. "Dismiss the court this instant."

"Yes my diamond." The pearls felt unease when they saw Pink and Black arrive.

"Pink? I thought-" Blue started to walk towards them, "I thought you were shattered." The whole room suddenly turned blue and tears came to everyone in the room.

Black wipes the tears flowing out, "Shattered? Why would Pink be shattered?" 

"Oh Pink, you're back." Yellow kneeled to pick her up, "Oh how much we missed you."

"I'm not-" Steven says but was interrupted. 

Blue retracted her powers, "Oh Pink, where were you all this time."

"And you too Black, you disappeared for nearly a century." Yellow looks at Black. 

"Are you seriously scolding me you don't even know what happened. I was BUBBLED for the entire time." Black clenches her fist.

"What?" Yellow hands Steven to Blue. 

"How are you, Pink?" Blue looks at Steven with relieved eyes.

"I need an explanation." Yellow massages her temples.

"Oh Yellow, let them rest first before we ask them questions." Blue looks at Pink who kept looking at her gem in confusion, "...Let's bring them back to their rooms."

"I'll..." Black says hesitantly, "I'll bring her there."

Black and Pink left, leaving Blue and Yellow to talk and process what happened.

"What did you do Pink?" Black looks at Steven while walking the corridors. 

Steven starts to cool his head off. No one is going to listen to him here.
"I can't give you an explanation as Pink Diamond, but I can give you one as Steven Universe."

Black sighs, "Fine, continue playing your game but not everyone can stand your games for long. Like me."

"..." Steven looks away. Right. No one will listen to me, is this Pink Diamond's life? I can kind of understand now why she-

"Pink." Black says to get his attention but Steven ignores her. "Finee, Steven, care to give me an explanation?"

"Since you asked so nicely, I can." Steven clears his throat. "Pink Diamond wanted to protect the Earth and she did everything she can with her Diamond authority but no one would listen-"

"I know that part already, quickly please." Black stands in front of a room door and opens it. "Lets talk inside."

"So mom- Pink took another form and turned herself to Rose Quartz." Steven walks in but then a surge of familiarity flowed inside him. 
Steven starts to panic. Why does it feel familiar, why would this place be familiar? Am... I really Pink Diamond? 

"I see," Black starts to recall when she reverted the form of Steven. "Steven?" She looks at him, "Is something wrong?"

"Oh no, it's alright," Steven shakes his head, "And became a leader of a rebellion to fight against the Diamonds and their troops. They were known as the Crystal Gems!" He says with passion in his eyes.

Black starts to laugh, "You did all that? Did you actually start a war because you didn't get what you wanted? How so like you."

"No she started a war to protect the Earth." He protested.

"I can see that you succeeded I guess since Earth is still alive." Black says bitterly, "You know although you may have been the favorite one, I have more value and use." A sense of jealousy spurred in Black. "I went planet to planet, rejuvenating the life so the other Diamonds can make use of the resources again. I've completely submitted my time and energy but all you get to do all day is play and throw tantrums all around the place."

Steven looked at Black with a hint of realization. Black cared for Pink and was deeply jealous.

"Mom changed." Steven said, "And I'm sorry for all the things that she has done that may have bothered you."

"You apologize?" Black says and smiles, "There is really no need to apologize, your existence was out of my or your control anyway."

 "I can only give you so many answers but I think Pearl can help you answer them." Steven says.

"Whose Pearl?" Black looks at him

"Pearl is pearl! She doesn't serve anyone anymore." Steven said with confidence

"Ah, the pearl that was with you a while ago-" Black was interrupted when a white orb came out from the floor.

"White wishes to meet both of you." A pearl comes out from the orb. She had a crack on her face and her pearl centered on her belly.

Without warning, an orb engulfs both Steven and Black. 

"Hey-" Steven screamed.

It didn't take a long while until they reached White's place

"Ah, Hello, starlight, you certainly gave everyone a scare. They're all just thrilled to see you safe and sound." White looks at Steven and then at Black. "You sleep for a century and disappear for a decade, shouldn't you be more responsible for handling your powers?"

Black looks away, clenching her fist. Steven looks at her with concern

"As for this latest little game of yours, thank the stars it's over! Did you have fun? Did you get everything out of your system?" White continues talking to Steven.

"I-" Steven was cut off. How surprising. 

"Good, good... Everyone is so relieved. Welcome home, Pink. Welcome back, Black."

They were sent back to Pink's room.

"Of course, she welcomes you back and she reprimands me." Black covers her face with her hand. "What am I saying." Black laughs, "I must have been used to when I was stuck in my head."

"Are you okay, Black?" Steven holds her for support.

"Pink- I mean Steven, I am fine. Let's talk later, I need to sleep." Black pushes him away.

"But I thought gems don't need sleep." Steven looks at her.

"Using my powers is draining," Black says, "I'm sorry but I think I'm going to rest here."

Black's gem started to glow before her figure disappeared and what was left is a Black Diamond on the floor.