06

Cora and Nick were putting the final touches to Cora's room. After a long week of indecisiveness and perfection they had finally finished.

(Here are the pictures for reference)

Cora- "Wow this really came all together in the end"

Matt- "have you guys finished Cora's room?" question as he stood outside the door.

Cora- "yeah we're finished you can come inside now and have a look"

Matt opened the door and his mouth widened with shock

Matt-"wow guys you did a really good job of this your room is way more put together than mine!"

Cora- "Well actually, it was mostly Nick because he wanted to put all the furniture up by himself, but I mostly did all the finishing touches."

Chris- "Wow this is so cool, AND HOW COME YOU GET SO MUCH LIGHT, MY ROOM IS WAY DARKER THAN THIS!"

Cora- "I don't know. But yeah it is really nice and bright in here"

Chris and Matt flopped onto Cora's bed and Nick soon followed after them, Cora just sat at her desk and watched while laughing quietly thinking that they couldn't hear her.

Nick- "Hey! Why are you laughing at us?"

Cora- " Nothing, it's just that you guys looked so funny when you flopped on the bed"

Nick- "Well we had to give it the flop test"

Chris- "Now it's your turn"

Cora walked out the door and the triplets just gave eachother confused looks, but as soon as they heard footsteps coming closer to them from the hallway. It clicked, she was getting a giant run up....

They all quickly shuffled to the sides of the mattresses not wanting to be squished by Cora.

Cora made it to the end of the bed and took a massive leap and landed flat on her face into the mattress.

They all just bursted into a massive fit of laughter and started to roll around trying to catch their breath. Eventually they all calmed down and started to get more air back into their lungs.

They were all lounging around on their phones for a while in Cora's room then they all got bored, Matt then suggested that they should watch a movie and they all happily agreed.

They all headed into the lounge and scrolled through Netflix for a while before finding a movie they all agreed on. They all agreed on Smurfs and watched the movie sharing lots of laughs.

Authors note
Hey everyone this will be the last update for awhile so I'm glad you got a couple chapters out of this. I randomly had some writers motivation so I hope you enjoyed.

Words 442 xx