08

Nick- "Hey guys it's currently *looks at imaginary watch* 4am right now and we need to wake up Cora"
They start to go up the stairs to Cora's room

Chris- "So you might know Cora from our Tiktok account and she might seem all happy and shy, but now you will get to see her in in her natural habitat"

They all walk into Cora's room and Matt sits down beside her and starts gently waking her up by rubbing her back.

Matt called out and a baby voice to Cora
" come on sweetheart it's time to wake up"

Chris-" LOOK OUT BITCH"

Chris then proceeded to full on superman jump next to her which made her jump up pretty quickly. When she sat up she saw the blinding light of Nick's torch in her face, and quickly retreated by burying her face back into her pillow.

Nick- "Wake up Coco we have to leave soon"
Next Saturday baby voice matching Matt.

Author's note
Coco is the nickname nick uses for Cora.
End of Author's note

Matt- "And then I have to drive everyone to the airport which takes for ever"

Nick-" Matt hold the camera real quick"

Cora shakes her head quickly. Then nick superman jumped onto Cora's back and she lets out a little laugh.

Chris- "Cora, if you don't get up now i'm actually going to tickle the shit out of you"

Cora- "Ok, Ok, I'll get up if Nick gets off me first."

Nick- "If I get off you and you don't move your ded"

Cora nods her head and Nick gets off of her.

Cora- "I feel like I have to much air in my lungs"

Chris- "Well that's what happens when you have a full on person lying on top of you"

Matt- "Come on guys let's give Cora some time to get ready"

Matt smiles to Cora and they all leave her room and Chris turns on the light on the way out so now she has to get up.

Cora got ready and put on a comfy but still stylish outfit for the trip

Photo reference but if you don't like it you can just imagine anything else

(Omg Shay is so pretty!!)

She then made her way to the front door with her bag and threw it in the ground.

Cora walked into the kitchen and picked out some strawberries for a quick snack in the car.

Chris- "OoOoooO those look really good..."

Nick- "Oh my god Chris you just ate you fatty"

Cora- "Wait I'll try and throw it into your mouth. Nick this is good content right here make sure to keep this in your vlog"

Chris- "Ok bet, let's do this"

Chris takes some steps back and does some squats and shakes his body out.

Cora- "you good"

Chris- "ya, let's go!"

Cora steps up and then tosses the strawberry into his mouth. They run towards eachother and hug tightly. They pull apart and Chris starts to jump up and down and then proceeded to do his victory dance.

Matt- "Ok, I can hear you from down the street so Chris be quiet."

Nick- "Is the car packed?"

Matt- "Yup, all ready to go"

Cora- "Ok let's go before I regret leaving"

(Cora has a fear of planes)

Matt- "Ok let's go"

Chris rushes out the door and hops in the front seats before Cora could.

Cora- "Hey that's not fair"

Chris- "To bad sucks to loose huh"

Cora- "Yeh sure Mr big ego"

She slams the front passenger door and slides the back door open and hops into the back with nick.

Cora- "One day my day will come Chris and I will take over the front seat"

Chris- "Yeah sure Miss big ego" he says as her words get thrown right back in her face.

Matt- "Chris stop picking on Cora please otherwise I will drop you on the side of the road"

Chris- "wha-"

Cora and Nick just start to crack up in the back seat as Matt drives out if the driveway.

Author's note
Words- 718
Hey guys here's another cheeky update! Not a lot of words in this one as I could not be bothered adding a lot more to what they already were.
Have an awesome day as always x ❤️