Part 1

All of what happened yesterday was like a flash in my mind, Marlon killing Brody was the worst.

I could have never thought that would have happened to us but luckily no one was injured. Marlon was locked up in one of the rooms, only a graze from a bullet on his shoulder was the only injury but I knew he was more affected.

Everyone tried to convince him to put the gun down but all was in vain, though when I had tried, he had looked at me with broken eyes, eyes that I've seen in many people. Lee, Kenny and the list goes on.

"Clementine? The ceremony is starting," Violet's voice made me jump out of my thoughts, quickly standing up and AJ did the same.

"Okay, I'll be there in a minute!" I replied, grabbing my cap and setting it on my curly hair.

Before going to open the door, I felt a tug on my trousers, turning around to see a confused little boy.

"Clem?"

"Yes AJ?"

"Why did you tell me to me on to shot? You said to always shoot monsters so why couldn't I then?" AJ asked curiously.

Sighing, I knelt down in front of AJ and gently grabbed him by the shoulders to make him look straight at me.

"AJ, Marlon isn't a monster, he was just confused," I answered honestly, thinking of the right words to use for the child...

This whole thing was a mess and it seemed like the further it escalated, the louder the thunder grew and the brighter the lightning became.

"I admit what happened with the twins, but..."

He turned around and approached me slowly. "Clem help me out here. You were in the basement with us. I wouldn't do that. I...please." I opened my mouth to speak, but looked down at the all too familiar sound of the click of a gun. AJ had his gun pointed directly at Marlon, determined look on his face.

"Don't come closer to us."

I looked down and frowned. "AJ. Put the gun down. He's not a threat."

"How do you know that Clem? He lied to his own people. How do we know he's not lying to us? I won't let anyone hurt us or take you away."

"AJ I know. I know, but th-"

A gunshot was later heard and a loud yell was coming from Marlon as he clutched his shoulder. Louis was the first to go to him, checking if he was alright.

No matter how bad the situation was, Louis and Marlon would always have that kind of friendship.

"AJ! What did I tell you!" I yelled clearly, grabbing the gun out of his grasp....

"But... you said he was going to sell us to bandits," AJ insisted.

"I know he did but I don't think he meant it, just like I said before, he was just confused," I assured gently and AJ slowly nodded without saying anymore.

We were heading to Brody's funeral, of course Marlon wasn't invited so it was just about 10 of us at the burial.

Arriving at the area, everyone was mourning for the girl, who must have been a friend to everyone in this boarding school.

"Clem, do you want to say some words for Brody?" Violet murmured after she said some words of her own but I shook my head to her.

I didn't know Brody like everyone else, I had only been here for about three days and already got someone killed. I knew they were people here that wished they hadn't found out about yesterday.

"Clem?" As I was about to leave the place, a voice called out to me, coming from the red-haired girl.

"Is everything alright Ruby?" I asked uneasily, looking at the girl that was holding back some tears that was threatening to leave her eyes.

"Yeah, everything is alright with me, it's just... it's about Marlon,"

"What about him?"

"Even though he's locked up, he won't let anyone clean that wound, I'm worried he'll get infected," Ruby mentioned worriedly.

Knowing what she was going to say next, I wondered if anyone would have trusted me with him.

"Could you try and speak to him? I know it's a lot to ask of you, especially after yesterday-"

"I'll do it," I interrupted Ruby's rambling and got straight to do it the point, "I'll talk to Marlon,"

Received a surprised look and another tug on the trousers, I didn't let it bother me. I needed to talk to him, if what Marlon said was true, then we needed to get prepared for what would happen next...

Hey guys! I know this is a rare ship but please give it a try! This story will have the basic storyline of the Walking Dead but there will be some changes as it goes on! Anyways bye!