Chapter 1 - The Beginning of Investigation Only to Find Out..

Kokomi, Sucrose and Heizou had finally arrived. Kokomi greeted you with a tap on the shoulder, a wave and a handshake. Sucrose was always the timid girl, so she stayed with a distance. Heizou on the other hand sat beside you and Amber.

"So to sum it up, Lisa was found dead in her dorm room this morning and your best friend had told you?"

"Yes."

"Sucrose, if you do not mind, could you write this down as a note? We may need it for later."

"On it, Miss Sangonomiya."

"Just call me by my name, Kokomi."

"Sorry."

"It's quite alright."

Sucrose grabbed her pen out and wrote on her clipboard a summary of the incident. She went to Kokomi and showed her the note she had written down on the clipboard. Kokomi read them carefully.

"Is this what should be written down?"

"Yes, perfect. Thank you comrade."

Sucrose nodded. Kokomi nodded back.

"So, shall we start our investigation?"

"Yes, whenever you're ready; Miss Sangonomiya."

"Alright, alright. You can all stop calling me that and just call me Kokomi. But anyway, we should investigate now."

The four of you nodded at her. You, Amber and Heizou got up and then everyone went out together.

You walked to Lisa's dorm room with the other 4. Her unalived self was.. gone!?

"Where- Where did it go!?"

Amber exclaimed.

"Amber, are you sure you aren't lying?"

Kokomi glanced at Amber in suspicion.

"I- I swear!! See!? There's blood!"

"But Amber you were the last one here.."

"I DIDN'T!!"

She bolted out.

Everyone looked at each other. They looked at the door after. You sigh and turn to leave, only to be grabbed by Heizou.

"Huh?-"

"Don't.. We need you for questioning. We'll get to Amber in a minute."

"I forgot to mention: Gorou is also apart of this."

Kokomi said, looking directly at you.

"How do we tell people about this, by the way?"

Sucrose said, folding her arms, slightly pensive. Heizou stared.

"I'll inform the most trusted, to tell everyone else."

Kokomi fixed the bow in her hair and stared at where the corpse was. She kneeled down, checking for any small pieces of evidence that may be useful.

"Ah, what's this?"

She picked up some white string.

"Amber usually wears things with white, correct? Sucrose, would you may set Amber as a suspect on there?"

"You got it."

You glanced at Kokomi. Amber was your best friend. You know she would NEVER do that, and that she saw Lisa as an older sister. And besides, if Amber ever decided to.. what would the reason be? If she did that, she would have a very good reason. You sharpy exhaled and looked around. Besides, there are many other people who usually wear white..