Enough is enough.

- this is from zeero's post so i had an idea

"Enough kim dokja." Said the panting yjh as he stared at kdj still panting and humping on his lap.

They were doing it when it was only in the morning , yjh saw that he was handcuffed to the bed that he and kdj were sharing , he could only thought about how he was…naked? And even handcuffed but then he heard panting near him looking at his side he saw his one and only lover. Kim dokja. Having his black coat near him and panting from the scent of yjh he camed and kdj let out a quiet but long whimper.

"...Kim dokja? Release me right now this instance." As yjh said that kdj smirked as he slowly put down yjh's coat to the side, he then climbed on yjh lap trailing the most beautiful abs in the world.

"Im afraid i cant joonghyuk-ah…its for the best i dont want you getting controlled over me..i wanna have fun on my own." Kdj smirked and licked yjh's lips till down his neck. Yjh began to be flustered at how much his lover has been craving for sexual interaction between them. I guess kdj was the one that really wanted it.

'What time is it…' yjh told himself almost crying to death at how much he camed from all of kdj humping and sucking his dick. It was pleasurable at first but now. It has been the 6th time he camed and…how did kim dokja have this much stamina? This damn lover of his. Altho at how much he's been complaining at him being cuffed in the bed by his lover he loves how he can see kim dokja so widely as he jumps up and down on his lap kim dokja's moans were loud i bet some people would of heard it.. not that they cared the skin slapping so loud and wild the endless moans and groans of each other had fulled the room.

"Coming…" yjh groans. This now the 7th time. Will….kim dokja go again. I cant anymore. Its too much. Kim dokja might had already been tired. As yjh thinks of so many things he didnt notice kim dokja uncuffing him and resting on his big chest as his dick was still in kdj ,

Kdj chuckled "dont worry junghyuk-ah we'll do this again someday." As he said that horror filled yjh's eyes. He'll just need to stable his stamina when in bed with his lover..

"This is enough kim dokja. You might be pregnant after the sperms that filled your stomach and ass."

-end