Devour.

(this ff includes cannibalism read if want to)

kdj kissing yjh in the middle of the apocalypse "I'll be back dont worry junghyuk-ah." as he flied away, turns out kdj did come back but with only one wing desperately clinging to yjh "joonghyuk-ah..no matter what i say you have to obey. eat me now." "Huh? What? Kim dokja what nonsense are talking about now." Yjh was very confused on how kdj was badly hurted, yjh looked at him one more time then suddenly carried him to a safer place to talk. "Joonghyuk-ah dont be stubborn now. Its for your own sake" kdj hissed at the pain in his broken wings ".....what do you mean by eat..." "Huh? You know the- wait....No! Not that kind of eat!" Kdj blushed at yjh 'ah how unfortunately.'

As much as kdj wanted to explain to yjh he couldn't. As because someone strong had ambushed kdj while he was doing something for kimcom. It wasn't really helpful at that time but it'll be in the future. Kdj just smiled at yjh "love yourself they say....but i love you joonghyuk-ah" yjh was flabbergasted at kdj's sudden confession "whats with this...sudden change of your feelings dokja." Yjh looked at kdj all wound up "....its nothing tell the others too thank you for you and all of kimcom being with me." Kdj hugged yjh and also even kissing him. But soon kdj heard muffled sounds kdj hurriedly looked at yjh "come on yoo joonghyuk eat me now! Its the best for us! Continue on living without me!" Yjh looked at kdj with a serious look "I can't live without you by my side dokja how could i ever eat someone that always bicker and annoy me. I'd rather regress than eat you." Aahh this stubborn sunfish bastard "joonghyuk-ah.... whenever you feel lonely ill always hug you dont mind me..." But as kdj finished his sentence a spear pierced through kdj's stomach leaving him to cough out blood "kim dokja!" Yjh looked at the person whom pierced his spear, ready to fight him kdj stopped yjh "dont be reckless now joonghyuk...just...lets go to another hurry.." yjh nods and carried kdj again.

Once they landed kdj kept on begging for yjh to eat him. "No means no dokja." Kdj sighed as he grabbed yjh " look. I dont want to get eaten either but its for your own good. you'll become even stronger with you eating me" yjh sighed "fine...if we met in our after life. Will you go with me to Seoul." Kdj looked at yjh and smiled "pfft..are you asking me on a date?" "Shut up it isnt a date." Kdj smiled and looked at yjh one more time "haha...tell me if i taste good.." kdj closed his eyes within the hands of yjh.

Soon as yjh finished kdj whom are all bones now yjh cried and felt the disgust of the flesh of a human body entering his stomach. "You tasted bad dokja...just wait for me..." As he wiped off the blood smeared all over his mouth seeing the man who pierced kdj. "I will end you until you'll never see the light again"

Its been years now, yjh couldn't remember when and where the scenario ended. He only remembered one person. And its the person he truly loved the most. He didn't know that by devouring a constellation or either his love one would give him immortality. It wasnt his idea anyway it was kdj's. Yjh stopped thinking and got on the train to find his only love.

As he sat next to person he suddenly felt tingling like his love was with him. He turned around and ah there he is. "Kim dokja. You have some explaining to do" yjh feeling so much anger but relief that he finally saw his life and death companion... Only to know that kdj was with a girl. "Huh? Kim dokja? Y-you're mistaken...im not kim dokja. And who are you kind sir?"

(It was definitely kdj he just couldn't remember him)