014-Rushing To Get Ready

I woke up the next morning feeling much better than how I felt going to sleep.

I was thankful that Seth finally told me what had been bugging me.

I roll over and check the time. Only 8:00.

Wait 8:00? What time did Sam say we had to leave the hotel if we wanted to make the reservation for the tour?

*knock* *knock*

I get out of the bed careful not to wake Seth.

I look through the peephole and it's Sam and Colby. Sam was holding his camera up.

I open the door, "yes?" And sure enough camera was in my face.

"Are you guys up and getting ready? We gotta leave by 9 if you wanna make our 11:30 tour reservation." Sam said.

"Im awake, I just woke up. He's still asleep."

"Doesn't look like you're dressed either." Colby added.

Sam panned the camera back on me. "Yea uhhh why are you wearing Seth's shirt? Do you got shorts underneath? That's kinda sus bro."

"Seth's shir-" I said as I looked down, but stopped. I was wearing Seth's shirt.

"But I didn't do this, I fell asleep in my clothes."

"Unless he decided, you can't sleep in jeans and a long sleeve shirt or whatever and changes you himself." Colby laughed.

"He could've woken me up. Speaking of, if you want us both to be up an ready...stop distracting me, I have someone to wake up." With that i close the door.

I walk towards Seth's side of the bed and lightly shake his shoulder. "Sethyyyyy, it's time to wake up and get ready."

He starts to stir awake. "Sethyyyypooo..." (yes I realize how cringe that sound but I am just letting my fingers flow)

"Hmmm?"

"We got to get ready, we leave at 9..."

Shooting up out of bed he stands up immediately. "What time is it?"

"Uhh, 15 after 8." I said looking at the clock.

"Uh okay uhhh... Ooh! I'll pack the equipment and stuff and I'll pack the snacks and water while you shower. Then when you get out of the shower I'll make sure all the doors and windows are locked and that all the curtains are closed and you can dry and get dressed here while I shower and get dressed in there and then I'll help you with your make up if you help me with my hair!"

"Really Seth? You'd help me with makeup?"

"Yea...is that okay?"

"I mean yes it's okay I've just never had someone offer that before and okay I gotta shower!" I rush to the shower.

After I get out "Seth!" And we trade rooms.

Seth was now in the shower. I was in the actual room getting dressed. I placed everything back in my bag neatly as a bunch of it got thrown in the process.

Seth finally get out of the shower. "Where's your makeup bag?"

"Here." I say handing it to him.

He scrambled to find the supplies he wanted. He ended up getting liquid (waterproof) eyeliner, an eyeshadow palette, and some blush along with some concealer.

He placed the concealer on the spots I guess he figured needed it and dabbed it in with his fingers. He placed a very light cotton candy pink blush on my cheeks. He opened the eye shadow pallet and said "pick one."

I closed my eyes and said "uhmmm that one!" And pointed.

He then applied the eyeshadow as needed and blew on my eyes to get the access dust off. Finally he applied the eyeliner in a lovely cat eye style.

"Oh I forgot gloss!" He quickly applied a gold gloss to my lips, he placed a small kiss, then applied more.

"Oops someone kissed it off."

My phone was ringing. "Hello?" I answered.

"Hey it's about 5 till are you ready to go to the car?"

"Yea hold on just doing Seth's hair."

I hang up and grab the brush to start his hair, being careful to not rush and accidentally rip a chunk out.

We can't hurt his beautiful head of hair.

We're finally done. We close the hotel room behind us, with our bags in hand we make our way to our friends.

_________________

(I will not be including anything from the video, it will be provided above. Mostly likely she will be watching a "clip" of it in the next chapter.)

(I use the term "clip" in quote marks because it's not an official clip of the video as I wasn't ACTUALLY in the video)