Part#1 The Attack

"Do you really think we should be doing this Dipper?"asked Mabel with a worried look on her face. "There's something out there Mabel and I must find it" Dipper said. As the twins got close to the forest Mabel all of a sudden took Dipper's arm and held it tight. "Mabel what's wrong?"Dipper said hoping that she would let go of his arm. "I heard something over there!"she said with fear in her voice. "Fine I'll go and see what it is" he said even he could tell that his sister had a worried look in her eye."I'll be fine."he said putting his hand on her shoulder. After he said that he noticed a smile start to form on her face. As he walked over near a bush that his sister pointed out he started to think,what if this was just a prank Mabel was pulling on him. When he got close to the bush he felt the inside of it then all of a sudden something pounced on him. "DIPPER!" Mabel yelled as she saw the creature on top of her brother. As she began to run over to her brothers body someone came out of nowhere and hit the creature with part of a metal poll. "Grunkle Stan?" She said as she saw who the guy with the poll. "What were you two thinking!?"Stan said. Mabel could tell that his is emotion was both worried and furious. Stan then noticed his nephew's body on the ground. Dippers body had bloody wounds all over his body. As Stan stared at his body he started to murmur"I said I wouldn't let anything happen to you.".