Part#4 The New Girl in Town Part 1

Dipper's POV

I got off the bed to stand up, still feeling pain through my body. Mabel handed me my navy blue vest and my white and blue pine tree hat.

I put on my shoes and followed Mabel as we went downstairs. When we got downstairs, I was kinda surprised to see that no one was there. No sign of Soos, Wendy or even Stan.

"Here lets just go for a walk, I'll write a note for Stan." Mabel said, grabbing a piece of paper and a pen.

After she wrote the note and put it on the table, we walked out door.

"Why did you want to go for a walk?" I asked. "Well what's wrong with a little bit of fresh air." She replied.

I shrugged. "There's nothing wrong with it, I just wanted to know." "Well I just felt like taking a walk would help your pain, so was I right?" She asked.  "Fifty, fifty." I said, it was true though I was starting to feel less pain, but I knew that the pain was still there.

"Hey, who's that?" She said. I looked in her direction, I saw a girl. She long raven black hair and was wearing a navy blue hoodie and blue jeans. "Hi over there!" Mabel shouted enthusiastically to the girl. She turned and stared at us, and she walked towards us. "Hi, I'm Luna." She said. "I'm Mabel and this is my twin brother Dipper, so what brings you to this town." "Oh well my older brother and I are visiting our father here." She said. "Cool, me brother and I are also here visiting a relative."

"Hey Luna!" I heard a voice call. I looked and saw someone walking towards us. He had black hair and was wearing a brown jacket with jeans and had on a red beanie. "Oh that's my brother, Jonathan." She said as he came closer. "Jonathan, this is Dipper and Mabel, I just met them." "Well I guess you found some friends." He said. "Well I don't really know if we're friends, I just met them." "Of course we're friends." Mabel said.

"Wow, really?" She asked. "Of course! Right Dipper?" Mabel said, slightly elbowing me. I didn't know how to answer, I mean she looked nice but I just met her about five minutes ago. I finally answered "Yeah." She smiled as if she was worried that I was going to say no.

"Well, ok then you can hang with your friends, don't forget to come home before dark though." Her brother said. "Of course, I'll be home before dark." She said, "Good." After he said that he walked away. "So maybe we should get to know each other more." Luna suggested. That sounds like a good idea. "Ok then I'll start, as you already know my name is Mabel, I have a huge collection of sweaters and I have a pet pig named Waddles." Well guess I'll go next. "I'm Dipper, as you already know, I like solving mysteries an-" "Nerd!" I was cut off by Mabel. "Hey don't worry I'm a nerd too" Luna said. I was surprised, I never expected a girl that that looked like her a nerd. "Wait you're a nerd?" I asked. "Yeah, at my school I'm known as a nerd and sometimes a dork, but I'm okay with it." Well it looks like she'll fit in with some people here, but there was something about her brother that didn't make me feel right.

----------------------------------------------

It's finally here! I'm so sorry that it took so long, I've been doing a lot of things and originally was going to post it on the day the finale aired but I was busy.
I'll try to update sooner.
Peace Out
-NerdyWolf21

Peace Out-NerdyWolf21

Here have a picture