Part#3 The Flashback

Mabel's POV

~flashback~

I stared at my brothers body on the ground. Blood was all over his body and the ground.

"What were you two thinking!" Stan yelled at me. "I don't know, he told to come with him that's all." I said.

"Will he live?" I asked. I couldn't tell if he was breathing, I decided to get a closer look. Thankfully he was slowly breathing.

"I don't know, it looks like he lost a lot of blood during the attack." Stan said. "We better take him back to the shack, and clean him up." He said picking up my brothers wounded body. I haven't seen Stan this concerned about me and Dippers safety since zombies tried to attack us.

We didn't say a word to each other on the way back.

When we got to the shack, Stan took Dipper up to own room and cleaned and bandaged him up.

I stayed downstairs because Stan didn't want me to see certain areas.

When he said I could come upstairs, I saw Dippers motionless body on his bed. He had bandages on his legs, one of his arms and one of his shoulders. Well those are the bandages I saw, I don't know if there are any under his clothes.

I stayed by him all night, waiting for him to wake up. Stan left the room after I came in, so I was in the room alone with him.

I waited, and waited, and waited until I saw him wake up.

~End of Flashback~

"And you pretty much know the rest of the story." I said, sitting down on the bed next to my wounded brother.

"I wonder what the creature was and if the attack meant something." Dipper said.

I shrugged. "I'm just glad that you are alive." I said.

----------------------------------------------------

Sorry it took me about two months to update, I've been busy and haven't updated many stories. I will try to update more often though. Also I would like to say that this story takes place before Not What He Seems.

Peace Out💙

-Nerdy